Is This Ok

HD upside down. is this ok? im sure it is its just that i have never seen it done before. i couldnt hide my power cables and it even turns out that my rounded cables caused more clutter... so took those out. please advise if anyone has experienced any problems with this... although it seems to be running great.

the temps are fine... i was just curious if this would cause the HD to malfuntion even though i highly doubt it just havent seen any pics b4 of it done so i wanted to make sure that i wasnt missing something... was just making sure. thanks for the input.

it really did help with my wire management though

Hey

Wow that seems like a great space saver. As for any malfunctions I seriosly doubt you will have any trouble.

Just as every has said kkep you comp cool and you should be ok.

P.S. Thanks for sharing this with all of us I will try it now :lol:

i dont see a problem with it

my second hard drive isnt even in a drive bay....freakin' emachines didnt put a second HDD bay for me to expand

its just sitting at the bottom of the system.....its been like that for about a year now and it works just fine

Actually the hard drive does not matter where it is placed. In many machines from Dell / Compaq / hp hard drives are placed in rather wierd places so your will be totally fine.. Plus Nice Clean system Man.. PROPS

But I am not saying Sony is good. Maybe for a n00b that doesn't build computers.

im not saying sony is good either but i would get a sony over any of the others (emachines, dell, hp, compaq, gateway)