Unreal Tournament 2004

momma

Ok so I finally got my legit copy of UT2004 and I am itching to frag. Anybody still playing and if so where?

Guest area51

I've got a copy of it...have not played in a bit but let me know where you go and I'll join you :D

I still play but have not been near it all week as I am decorating my flat.

I am admin on a UT2004 server that you are welcome to come and play on we are a really friendly bunchand you will be made very welcome.

We are not a clan just a group of very old UT'ers lol.

Heres the forum address www.corenation.com

Server IP 62.212.82.217.

The server is based in Holland so I dont know how that will affect your ping etc or wether anyone will be online bearing in mind the time differences but please try it out.

J

I still play but have not been near it all week as I am decorating my flat.

I am admin on a UT2004 server that you are welcome to come and play on we are a really friendly bunchand you will be made very welcome.

We are not a clan just a group of very old UT'ers lol.

Heres the forum address www.corenation.com

Server IP 62.212.82.217.

The server is based in Holland so I dont know how that will affect your ping etc or wether anyone will be online bearing in mind the time differences but please try it out.

J

Thanks Johnson, I will have to check it out though my ping might be crazy since I am in Idaho.

I got to play a couple of rounds of DM just now, but alas I have to read for my class tomorrow.

Hi Poppy

Just PM me when you fancy a game and we can arrange simething I am sure.

We have [Core] only nights twice a week where we play different gametypes(Onslaught,TAM,CTF etc just for a laugh) and its only for members only but I am sure we can sneak you on there ;).

Or anyone else for that matter.if you are interested you are all welcome.

BTW we run gamespeed at 1.10% which some people find a little difficult to cope with.

J

Thanks Johnson, I will have to check it out though my ping might be crazy since I am in Idaho.

Forget it. You'll have at the very least four times their ping and Mini and Link will own you whatever you do.