Bump?

andrusk

I dont see it too often here, but at other forums like xbox-scene.com and xboxhacker.net i see people occasionaly put a post that says bump in there! What the hell is that!?!?

If anybody knows just let me know ;)

I dont see it too often here, but at other forums like xbox-scene.com and xboxhacker.net i see people occasionaly put a post that says bump in there! What the hell is that!?!?

They're bumping their topic back up to the top of the list in the forum so more people will read their post. You can't really do that here, since you cannot post twice in a row.

They're bumping their topic back up to the top of the list in the forum so more people will read their post. You can't really do that here, since you cannot post twice in a row.

thank god...

I dont see it too often here, but at other forums like xbox-scene.com and xboxhacker.net i see people occasionaly put a post that says bump in there!  What the hell is that!?!?

I never knew that! Wow thanks for the insight.