Photoshop Labs

sdy284

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No friggen way!

If that's for real, that is insane. I've wasted so many hours over the years on that type of stuff, not to mention that I'm an impatient person so often I've just abandoned projects because it would take too long. This would drastically change the way image manipulation/correction is handled.

I'm impressed.

Even if you are well practiced in doing all those boring and fiddly things, to be able to simply get Photoshop to do most of the hard work for you is going to save a hell of a lot of time.

That would certainly save time, though its something I don't mind doing for the first image at least. Some of the stuff in the first image doesn't look that perfect, though its pretty impressive for the program to actually know what it is. No more clone stamping and brushing for a long time. :lol:

I gotta say though.. I would certainly make use of content-aware fill for a lot of my photos and design work. Looks like I'll just need to upgrade to CS4.

at the 4:45 mark where he filled in the parts of the panoramic image. If you look in the upper left corner it somehow added a bird. (you have to go full screen on 480p to really see it)

I know nothing about this stuff but I find it odd. What do you guys think? Did the software add that in? or was that fake?

If this is real it sure is freakin amazing but I think that the dude just cut the image out and then put it back in.

Edited by feetfats

I gotta say though.. I would certainly make use of content-aware fill for a lot of my photos and design work. Looks like I'll just need to upgrade to CS4.
This isn't in CS4, and I doubt it'll just be an add-on. We'll have to wait for CS5 (or whatever they decide to call it).

at the 4:45 mark where he filled in the parts of the panoramic image. If you look in the upper left corner it somehow added a bird. (you have to go full screen on 480p to really see it)

I know nothing about this stuff but I find it odd. What do you guys think? Did the software add that in? or was that fake?

If this is real it sure is freakin amazing but I think that the dude just cut the image out and then put it back in.

That's the MOUSE CURSOR, ya noob! :lol::P