[WTS] Intel Core i7 920

Nuclear

Check it out...if you would like to own an i7 system and you are trying to save some money, I've got a deal.

Item 1: Intel i7 920

Speed: 2.66GHz

Stepping: C0

Batch: 3837B789

Description: I bought this chip to be used for a friend's build and he came up short on cash after I purchased the items. I decided to throw a system together with it simply to test it out and it is a very nice chip. I have no need for another i7 920 as I have two D0 stepping chips in the mail...so I really need to sell this chip. It comes in the retail box with an unused retail HSF combo. I will not guarantee any overclocks but this chip shouldn't disappoint anyone.

Price: $210 + shipping (it's been running less than 2 weeks)

I accept paypal only and will only ship inside the U.S. I ship via UPS and will ship the morning after payment has been cleared. Ask anyone here for my references, I've sold many many items without a hitch. Feel free to PM me with any questions.

Thanks

Edited by Nuclear

Nice, how well does it overclock? And can you ship to canada? It's close :P

It should have no problem running 3.8Ghz on air with safe voltage, but as usual your YMMV. The chip has recorded a suicide run of 4.45GHz but that was on a water setup.

I will ship to Canada if you cover all of the shipping costs. I had an issue once shipping to Canada where the buyer was charged a tax and I later was forced to reimburse the buyer. I'm not going to be responsible for any extra taxes you may incur from an item coming from the U.S.

Alright man I will think about it. If you could somehow find out how much it will cost to ship to me that would be nice, I can PM you my address etc.

PM me your address and I will calculate shipping for you

Sometimes Canada Customs will hold a package that is shipped by land until somebody coughs up the duty on it...the duty is usually the GST or HST depending upon the part of the country you are in. How they determine which package gets held and which package doesn't eludes me completely. I have had a rifle get through no problem, but have had t shirts held up... go figure. I have also heard that something shipped air usually doesn't run into a problem...but not 100% sure of that.