PC Build turns off after a minute

Lilmist

Building my first full tower/liquid cooling build.

I did a test build, and my components worked fine. Then after the full build, my computer turns off after a minute after turning it on. What could be the problem?

Also, the very first time I turned it on, I heard my liquid coolers working, but I turned it on again, my coolers don't work anymore.

My parts:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/nP3ngs

Along with a Kraken G10 cooler bracket w/ a Kraken X41post-142334-0-53782400-1442075443_thumb.jpgpost-142334-0-78692000-1442075431_thumb.jpgpost-142334-0-60260200-1442075458_thumb.jpg

DOes it make it through POST and then shut down? If so it sounds like overheating to me. If so pull the pump power lead off the header on the board and run it off a 4 to 3 pin adapter. Do you have a fan on the CPU header?   

Also, if the setup worked out of the case and now does not, did you r&r the CPU cooler?

If so, did you seat it properly?

So I got my computer to work! But, I don't have any of my liquid coolers installed.

Went back to the test build, with the original fans on the CPU and GPU.

Put all of it back into my case. Took my Kraken X61 for my CPU, doesn't power on. Same thing with my X41 Which causes my computer to shut down because nothing is cooling the CPU. Installed the Stock fan that came with my processor. Everything is fine. but......

Why aren't my radiators powering up?

radiators dont have electric parts in them silly

the little pump that attaches to the CPU has an electric plug like a fan that goes into the motherboard

and the individual fans need to be plugged in to the pump thing.

did you plug it in correctly?

https://youtu.be/BWWFjsJONYc?t=3m23s

never used an NZXT pump so it could be slightly different

and is there THERMAL PASTE under the Kraken pump that attaches to the CPU?

there should have been a sticker you need to remove

lastly, since you already have it removed, plug the pump into a spare fan slot that you know is already working.

the pump should power on 

if not contact NZXT and maybe u need to do an RMA

Edited by potatochobit

Are you connecting all of the power leads to the correct headers?  Not sure on the X41 but the X61 requires one pump power connection to a 4-pin header on the motherboard, one power connector to a SATA power header, one connector to an internal USB header and then of course the fans.

I find it hard to believe that both pumps are DOA, so it has to be a problem with the way you are trying to power them up.