Finally back in the saddle

Sleep state is c6 is it not?? I have been tryin to figure out why mine will not wake up from sleep. The only thing I see is the that for idle states but have not tried it. What do yah say?

Sleep state is c6 is it not?? I have been tryin to figure out why mine will not wake up from sleep. The only thing I see is the that for idle states but have not tried it. What do yah say?

I can't make heads or tails of it, nothing else is disabled and the OCs are stable for over a day of Prime95 or whatever. It just doesn't come out of sleep when I OC (on occasion)

I'm lazy and have the profiles saved for 4.6GHz and 4.8GHz but run stock because any overclock I run disables sleep lol

Can't run F@H in sleep mode! 

You're not wrong lol

• 3 weeks later...

Nice, sense I got my Liquid loop back up and running there isn't a huge HSF in plain sight of everything and the cooling loop is tucked at the rear left of the case so its out of sight. I really like that. :D

at some point ill grab a picture. do some show and tell.

• 3 weeks later...

Here you go Wevspot. Finally got around to posting this. Poor quality but enjoy. The radiator is in the back left panel and the window Has been swapped. the pump is located in the XSPC 5 1/4 res, the D5 vario is running at Half speed as well. I need to boost it to full but don't need too really.

I would get some better shots of it but Honest to God, Its a pain to get outside where I have good light for the shot.

X9 Liquid cooled 1920 x 1080.jpg