Battlefield Hardline

Gremlin

Thank you :)

I am getting confused.. They are selling an ultimate edition for $119?? what the heck?? 

Battlefield Hardline + Battlefield Hardline "Premium" probably. 

"Premium" is just a fancy way of saying it is the season pass for future multiplayer content :) But it costs a fortune, only worth it if you really love the multiplayer

I can't see myself ever paying $119 for a multi-player computer game.......

It's been hard enough to over-look the quirks, bugs, service interruptions and frustration of all previous versions of the BF series.  I would probably go postal if I paid that much money for a game and it had all of the same problems that seem to plague EA/Dice/Origin in perpetuity.

For what it's worth, 29 people from the BF4 division of my clan, www.clanaod.net, purchased Hardline, and 13 of them returned it within that 24 hour window they give ya, saying it was a horrible game.  A handful of the others who didn't return it within that window haven't played it since the day they bought it, they're still on BF4 with the vast majority of us.  :P  #1 reason I won't buy it till Dice realizes they screwed the pooch and drops the price to $9.99 :P

For what it's worth, 29 people from the BF4 division of my clan, www.clanaod.net, purchased Hardline, and 13 of them returned it within that 24 hour window they give ya, saying it was a horrible game.  A handful of the others who didn't return it within that window haven't played it since the day they bought it, they're still on BF4 with the vast majority of us.   :P  #1 reason I won't buy it till Dice realizes they screwed the pooch and drops the price to $9.99 :P

If they haven't played it yet, they have up to a week to return it to EA.

I played a bit of the Hardline beta, but honestly it wasn't compelling enough for me to play it a lot. Feels more like it should have been a $20-30 expansion than a $60 game.

I played a bit of the Hardline beta, but honestly it wasn't compelling enough for me to play it a lot. Feels more like it should have been a $20-30 expansion than a $60 game.

Same here, played the beta and was underwhelmed.  It is BF4 with a twist, not sure how it's even being sold as a standalone game.  I might pick it up when it goes on sale for $20 or so.  

Same here, played the beta and was underwhelmed.  It is BF4 with a twist, not sure how it's even being sold as a standalone game.  I might pick it up when it goes on sale for $20 or so.  

Basically exactly how I feel.  I also played the beta and was not impressed in the least.  #1 thing I didn't like about it was the extremely underwhelming selection of firearms.  That and the insanely over-availability of explosives.