OCC Twitch Stream

Guest_Jim_*

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I've been thinking and nothing has jumped to mind for what to play this Saturday. Could do Neverwinter again, especially if Waco and BluePanda are able to join. Always willing to stream Marvel Heroes too, but a more interesting stream for that would probably be next week (Cable is getting a major rework, War Machine is releasing as a playable character, and Carnage arrives as a Team-Up, and I can rock it all).

The stream went pretty well and how YouTube handles disconnects I may like better than what Twitch does. (Twitch creates separate streams but YouTube kept it all together, but with the DC part dropped out, obviously.) Have some more investigating to do that is waiting on the video to finish processing, but then I can share the link, for anyone interested in seeing the archive.

Should probably talk about this weekend's stream. My current plan is to stream Marvel Heroes; more specifically War Machine who is being added tomorrow. This stream will be on Twitch and next week I will stream on YouTube. After that people can post which method they prefer.