My girlfriend is crazy

Lack of exercise, ends up with bad bodily heat circulation! Take her out on a jog!

Actually we both excercise regularly. I think she's just made this way. She used to blame it on her anemia, then eventually I decided to look up exactly what anemia is without the preconecptions.. And realized it has nothing to do with her being cold.

Of course, I met the mother in law... Same thing. So I think she just gets it from her crazy mother.

we understand.....locked BIOS :D

I'm glad you get it, wasn't sure if that joke was going to get through. I was running 26 hours no sleep when I replied to this xD I only just woke up after a 12 hour crash.

BTW- the very first reply I never responded to:

Lol, isn't it usually freezing up in Pittsburg? How does she survive 30 degree weather?

Yes, it's usually pretty cold around here. I'm one of the few who tolerates it well- she is quite the opposite. How does she survive the cold? Well that's simple..

She sends me on errands whenever possible. Otherwise I bought her an extra lining for her coat and hood.

So, since it's summer now and I'm icebox man.. I send HER on the errands lol. Payback's a biatch.

Edited by dragonsdontfly

that's strange/weird :blink:

go grab your backpacks and hit our beaches here for a break, idk if your GF would have chills then. :evilgrin::woot:

caramoan-camarines-sur-philippines-5.jpg

needless to say, we're in the initial wave of hot summer heat here in the Philippines(the low lands from north to south) atm. temps now hitting ~35C @ mid day until late afternoon and it might shoot up even higher until mid of May.

that's why i liked the cold months season most.