GTX 680's with watercooling

So I got my Koolance waterblocks yesterday, and put them in last night. I played around with overclocking, and I managed to get from +110 to +130 due to just the cooling alone. I ran a couple benchmarks, played a couple minutes of Skyrim and Batman and SC2 and temps never reached higher than 37C (all when overclocked). I also put in a GTX 570 as a dedicated PhysX card, but for some reason voltage is locked on it.

post-70939-0-42146800-1334268581_thumb.png

These cards are some cool suckers.

• Like 1

Sounds like total overkill.

There's no kill like overkill.

So Cap, you satisfied with the waterblocks on the 680s? Or do you still prefer the 7970s under water?

There's no kill like overkill.

So Cap, you satisfied with the waterblocks on the 680s? Or do you still prefer the 7970s under water?

I'm a little mixed. I'm more satisfied now, yeah.

Now I got to redo my benches. :(

Nvidia cards get more of an advantage with AA settings. The graphics also seem a bit crisper, but that could just be due to the different AA settings, or this.

post-70939-0-54298700-1334273377_thumb.png

post-70939-0-89611900-1334273369_thumb.png

Actually, I take that back. My overclocks on air was my completely stable overclock. Lower temps don't mean much for overclocking the GTX 680's. However, I find it odd that I can be stable at some games and benchmarks with higher overclocks that aren't stable for others.

I got my temps up to 45C after some Metro 2033. :)