Piratebay problems?

labatt_splatts

Hey everyone, I was unsure where to post this.

But has anyone had issues on piratebay? I'm starting to wonder if someone is interfering with it.

Basically, when I search I get "no hits" randomly. If I reload and try again it works. And I have the "all" tab checked.

Then when I click on a torrent sometimes, it will give me an empty description uploaded from 1970-01-01 01:00:00 GMT, no size, no seeds...even when I know the torrent has a description and has had comments on it.

Then last week my browser would automatically close when I was searching on piratebay, but that hasn't happened again.

By the way I'm using Chrome and Windows 7 7100.

Hey everyone, I was unsure where to post this.

But has anyone had issues on piratebay? I'm starting to wonder if someone is interfering with it.

Basically, when I search I get "no hits" randomly. If I reload and try again it works. And I have the "all" tab checked.

Then when I click on a torrent sometimes, it will give me an empty description uploaded from 1970-01-01 01:00:00 GMT, no size, no seeds...even when I know the torrent has a description and has had comments on it.

Then last week my browser would automatically close when I was searching on piratebay, but that hasn't happened again.

By the way I'm using Chrome and Windows 7 7100.

i dont know thepiratebay has been kinda strange. when ever i browse the site, ive been getting attacked by viruses that say "they are scanning my computers harddrives for infections" and it hijacks my browser, no biggie because i can fix it. or it forces my computer to another site and just weird stuff

Edited by actionstan

i dont know thepiratebay has been kinda strange. when ever i browse the site, ive been getting attacked by viruses that say "they are scanning my computers harddrives for infections" and it hijacks my browser, no biggie because i can fix it. or it forces my computer to another site and just weird stuff

Tested on mozilla, safari, IE and chrome. Never happened to me.

just recently within the last 2 weeks piratebay has had another big problem,about a month abck they got pulled from their isp AGAIN, was brought down for 24 hrs. ever since it has returned the site has had real problems with their new ISP.

this has been going on for a while now but recently its been really rough.

Things might of changed, but I am pretty sure talking about trackers and stuff is against forum rules.

BTW its illegal to download software from the internetz w/out paying for it. You should know better shame on you!

It's not illegal since torrents aren't always used for piracy. I mainly use torrents to get anime and newer windows 7 builds (with a legit beta/RC key)

I also use it to get the tv shows I watch so I can watch them on my laptop at school during my breaks between classes.

Edited by IVIYTH0S