Comcast says faster speeds ready, reboot at will

NCC10281982B

Not to hijack again, but called yesterday and verified that my plan is apparently 3Mbps down and 0.768Mbps up, lol. Free upgrade, from what the service agent said, was for Blast! customers and no one else. Anyhow, 6Mbps plan is $49.95 per month, and 25Mbps plan is $66.95. In the end, probably going to upgrade when I get back to the 6Mbps plan and see if that'll work well enough. If not 25Mbps plan will be next, and from talking to the representative, no other plans are available for Internet only (from 3Mbps to 25Mbps) and no promotions exist either.

Oh well. :P Time for at least $10 more per month I guess, lol.

Not to hijack again, but called yesterday and verified that my plan is apparently 3Mbps down and 0.768Mbps up, lol. Free upgrade, from what the service agent said, was for Blast! customers and no one else. Anyhow, 6Mbps plan is $49.95 per month, and 25Mbps plan is $66.95. In the end, probably going to upgrade when I get back to the 6Mbps plan and see if that'll work well enough. If not 25Mbps plan will be next, and from talking to the representative, no other plans are available for Internet only (from 3Mbps to 25Mbps) and no promotions exist either.

Dude, where do you live?

I'm good :P

3990532887.png

Glassboro NJ

Seriously, bro?  You spring for the high-end package or what?  I'm in Paulsboro, NJ and Im capping at 26 down/6 up.

Not highest end, but ya. Blast! Plus for $59.99, the Internet Plus for $39.99 (25/10) tempts me though as 25 (30 actual)  would be just fine

Dude, where do you live?

DC, lol. :P On a military post, where Comcast is the only provider.....