The Great Steam Treasure Hunt

WhenKittensATK

I'm in the lead with 6 objectives complete so far. :D

So far I'm enjoying the games I've bought though. Aside from AAAAA! Which isn't necessarily unfun, just that it doesn't have windowed mode and games without that option drive me insane.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone know if AAAAA! is any good? I remember trying it once and didn't much care for it but maybe they've improved it since.

For $2.50 I won't complain. For $10 I could. I don't know exactly how to describe it, though I have to say I have only played the first six challenges and then moved straight onto the Treasure Hunt challenge. I guess the best way to put it is a casual game. There is some challenge to it, but it's probably more of a, 'I'm bored, I'll play this.' It is that kind of mindless. Now, it does have potential to become challenging, but it probably will stay as a pick-up/put-down game; just playing when in the mood.

Wish its demo was up, because that really would be the best way to understand it.

I have to say this; it really should have controller support. I don't have a control to connect to my computer, but it would work well, having two analog sticks.

Ugh playing against the Heavy in Poker Night isn't fun. When you get him 1 on 1 as I have several times. He just starts every hand bidding like 6k. I rarely ever get any good hands against him. When I do the last card always puts him in the lead lol.

Ugh playing against the Heavy in Poker Night isn't fun. When you get him 1 on 1 as I have several times. He just starts every hand bidding like 6k. I rarely ever get any good hands against him. When I do the last card always puts him in the lead lol.

:withstupid:

I get that exact same problem with strong bad.

thanks to deathmineral for the steam add. now i have 4 objectives. glad i could get the undergarden objective without paying for the game. wouldn't buy it as its not my cup of tea.

did anyone else struggle to find 10 things to put on their wishlist? here's my wishlist and my steam library. can anyone else suggest games to put on my wishlist as i already have gta iv (no dlc) on my 360.

New ones are up.

• Join an official group
  • Get Back in Business in Mafia II (33% off)
  • Be a Devastator in Magic: The Gathering (50% off)
  • Set a leaderboard score of at least 85,370 for 'Classic - Small Wonder' in Droplitz (75% off)

Joined the CSS and TF2 official groups.

Installing Droplitz now - acquired with an Indie Pack purchase during the Give and Get Sale.

EDIT: Was able to achieve the Droplitz task on my first try, so if you own the game, just install it and play it - it won't take you long.

That's my fifth achievement, so I unlocked the Bounty Hat :)

Is Droplitz any fun? I most likely will not be getting Mafia II or Magic the Gathering as I despise games with a ton of DLC.

I found it fun for a casual game, but rather difficult. The task for the hunt was easy, but there are four game modes, three of which you have to unlock. Unlocking the second game mode was cake, but unlocking the third game mode seems impossible and you can't unlock the fourth game mode without the third. I only gave it like an hour though, so maybe I'm not doing what's needed to get the highest multipliers.

I despise games with a ton of DLC.

:withstupid: mafia 2 is so overpriced and overhyped. It has way too much dlc and very little content when you buy the game. i really didnt have that much fun with it. i'm glad i didn't have to buy dlc or even play it again to get the objective.

I'm now up to 6 objectives.

I don't think I'll be getting droplitz, I know I could get that objective easily but I don't think I would actually play the rest of that game so it'd be a waste of money. :(

I'm already at 7 objectives anyway so I'm doing fine. :D

Edited by Deathmineral