Furmark Gpu Benchmark Scores [NEW]

Andrewr05

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol :) true.

Nice work. Need to open them 580s up and see what that baby will do.

Ive been trying, but for some reason any overclock at all causes my score to drop like crazy :( . Took the core to only 820 and my score dropped to mid 4k, then tried just the memory by itself and score went down to a little over 1k

MMMMmm. Power? I know if you up it just a little bit it takes the wattage up like mad.

Just tried 820core with voltage increased to 1.05v and without voltage increase. Both scores were within 100 points of each other and still in the 4k range.

Thinking more PSU not core voltage.

3 cards @ stock are going to pull 1350 watts. :) lol OMG your going to need a 2nd PSU just for the cards. Nice :)

I already have my Corsair tx 850 hooked up to 2 of the cards

Not that then. Not sure what it is,other than the mobo just bottle necking the data but hope not with that board.

Try just 2 Oc (high clocks)

No it might be, 2 cards are still going to pull 900watts. If you OC them i would add at least another 100Watts.

Edited by Danny_75

Not that then. Not sure what it is,other than the mobo just bottle necking the data but hope not with that board.

Try just 2 Oc (high clocks)

No it might be, 2 cards are still going to pull 900watts. If you OC them i would add at least another 100Watts.

I'll try with just 2 cards when I get back from NC tomorrow, but I really don't think that the power is the problem since I can run other benches at 1.2v and 950core without problems.