Andrewr05

Furmark Gpu Benchmark Scores [NEW]

Woah, thats really low.

It's not meant to be a high-end rig though. Only has an FX-6100, a 7770 and 5570 in it...you think its too low?

Woah, thats really low.

It's not meant to be a high-end rig though. Only has an FX-6100, a 7770 and 5570 in it...you think its too low?

Oh wait, thats a crossfire setup too?

I know its not a high-end rig, but yeah thats really low.

No, the cards aren't CrossFired, it's just I have multiple monitors and couldn't be bothered to buy an active Mini DP to DVI/VGA adapter. Doesn't look to low compared to other scores; a ASUS HD7770 OC'd to 1120MHz only got 1716 points.

I suppose so.

I just figured a 6-core (which admittedly hold little relevance to the furmark score, I wouldn't think) and an HD 7700 would fair much better than my crappily overclocked Q6600 and GTX285.

I suppose so.

I just figured a 6-core (which admittedly hold little relevance to the furmark score, I wouldn't think) and an HD 7700 would fair much better than my crappily overclocked Q6600 and GTX285.

The current-gen AMD 6-cores perform more alike to a low-end quad- or tri- core Intel chip unfortunately due to the fact two cores are on a single 'module' meaning they share resources. I doubt this holds much relevance as you said. I'm not planning on OCing this rig, will probably upgrade to a i5 3570K or 2500K and go from there with a decent cooler.

I don't know, the HD7770 isn't by any means high-end, and I haven't OC'd it at all, so I would expect an older high-end card could meet or even superseed its score. Unless we talk about performance-per-watt :tongue: