Whats your favorite PC Game atm

Doomed

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

EverQuest (original). It used to be a pain in the a$$ to play since the load times were long, the video was choppy and the frame rate would drop to 3-5 fps during raids. Of course, I was on a P4 1.7 with 512 mb 800mhz RDRAM and a geforce3 AGP card. Now, with my newly built slider (I love that I can call it a slider), the X2 core and the geforce 6800, it's like a whole new game and is actually fun to play. I wish I had more time to play because of this upgrade. :nod:

I also play Tron 2.0, Halo, Starcraft and some others (my brother made off with a whole crap load of games like Civ3, Alice and others) but I can't play them til they're returned.

Battlefield 2 now.

Used to play Everquest, was in the same guild as Kilamon actually. Stopped playing that after 3.5 years or so. Started up WoW, not that interesting then switched to Everquest 2, was decent but again, didn't keep me interested. Of the 3 games, I'd say EQ was the most fun.

I don't enjoy video games. But I do own a couple of popular games, like Half-Life 2, Doom 3, Call of Duty, Unreal Tournament 2004, Quake 3 Arena, Max Payne, etc.

If I had to pick a favorite, it would be Counter-Strike: Source, I suppose. I play that probably an hour a week. *shrugs*

Guest Kronos

My top 5'ish ATM.

HL2 -- Damn, this game is near perfect.

BF2 -- Well worth the wait for this game.

DS2 (DEMO) Can't wait...don't want to wait...must have now.

FarCry -- Jaw still drops everytime I play this.

Riddick -- A must have for Riddick fans.

Doom 3 -- Only game that makes me jump.

Would some of you report why you like these games at least for the lesser known ones with strenths and weaknesses?

IE Far cry great AI multiple paths to goals, fantastic graphics and great action or something of the such.

Dungeon Siege II demo was pretty fun wasnt expecting to enjoy it but decent graphics and no load times are a big plus. It still feels like the old command line D&D games though.

GTA san ansreas Stupid fun with tons and tons of mini games only minus ius so so graphics but load times were nill. The coffie shop minigames were only mildly amusing .

Top games:

Battlefield 2

Silent Hunter III (I'm a sub freak, and this is the best - Enigma Rising Tide is #2 sub game)

FlatOut (got old fast though after cheating, as all do)

All the FPSs I have installed I get bored of quick and they take a long time to finish. Play a few minutes per day.

Here's my currently installed games that I play or intend on playing/finishing:

games.jpg