Rule #9 = you MUST tell us your LOCATION

Please, if you have not done so already, go into your User Control Panel, and fill in your location.

It is impossible to suggest places to shop or where to get rma's from if we have no clue where you live.

Too many times we suggest newegg or RMA to DFI USA and you do not have your location filled in, and then you tell us you live in Faroffistan or Europe or somewhere that is not inside the USA/Canada.

THIS IS TO BE PART OF THE RULES AS OF TOMORROW

I'm from Venezuela and there are no good retailers here, got my stuff at the Egg and my bro brought it down here.

If you need to buy something down here contact me and I'll try my best to get you in contact with people with good prices.

Example:

PSP console

In USA = 250$

In Venezuela = 680$

People I know = 400$

me <= Vancouver, Canada. getting my stuff from NCIX tomorrow.

hopefully I won't be doing any RMAs :shake:

Great place to shop NCIX I bought my last two rigs there. They Price Match too. And my one RMA was silky smooth.

Great place to shop NCIX I bought my last two rigs there. They Price Match too. And my one RMA was silky smooth.

You HAVE to pricematch a lot of stuff though. Still the best place in Canada to get stuff though.

Pricenetwork.ca is my best friend when it comes to computer part prices - every order I do I pricematch at least a few things.

Sorry for the threadjack :(

I updated my profile for all to see.