Sigs + Avatars

PC1X1

I'm going to post soundx98's unique perspective on the situation,

Maybe my obsrvances are off, but it sure seems like there is a pattern to the posts. You start slow so you don't look stupid. And then you really start having fun and learning stuff. Then the questions turn to answers. Then the answering becomes fun. Then there's the flurry of helping posts. Then after a while you let others raise their hand first Then you start only posting when you ahve something unique to say or show. Then you start acting goofy al the time. . And then, and then, and then ....Angry and Rgone ordering bioses from oskar at the drive-in ...and then and then and then.....http://www.foxhome.com/dude/

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@PC1X1

Please learn to use proper sentence structure and punctuation.

It helps make your post readable.

There is no way I could read your first post as written. I actually had to copy and paste it into a word processor then edit it for readability. That's something that I wouldn't ordinarily do but I was interested in what you had to say.

Back to your main post.

Patience is a virtue. Waiting for others to appreciate your work is the bane of an artist.

Quote:

Maybe my obsrvances are off, but it sure seems like there is a pattern to the posts. You start slow so you don't look stupid. And then you really start having fun and learning stuff. Then the questions turn to answers. Then the answering becomes fun. Then there's the flurry of helping posts. Then after a while you let others raise their hand first Then you start only posting when you ahve something unique to say or show. Then you start acting goofy al the time. . And then, and then, and then ....Angry and Rgone ordering bioses from oskar at the drive-in ...and then and then and then.....http://www.foxhome.com/dude/

I Would have to agree with that. The street is the best help forum I have come across. At first I came here just for investigating DFI MB's. Then I purchased the

nF3 250GB and had to ask some questions, the people that replied were helpful and polite. No nOOb Bashing B.S. going on here. I'm feeling more at ease around here posting question or answering when I can.

:cat:

Heh, Sorry for the punctuation, etc, like I said I was having a bad day outside factors, and normaly when I express things when I am not calm; they are very crazy. Roadie I wish you would post the edited version! ;), AG yup I am 17, but I supose (hope) I am mature for my age etc, but Patience is a virtue I am trying to aquire hehehe. *I hope I don't come off as some little kid style newb, although in ranting hehehe, although with that atrocious spelling, grammer etc, heh ! I finaly get noticed and its my worse spelled, edited post, lol irony kicks in. Well I rendered a Flat Screen monitor in 3DS as warm up, I still need to map it, but I got the compressed AVI file of it, its 5 megs, but I dont have anywhere to host it, would anyone have bandwidth or know a good place so I could store my barrage there? Playah, Tmod, Roadie, Sound, David, Catkicker ++ some others, etc you are the guys that I am talking about that that always jump in, I appreciated it. I really hope I didin't come off with the wrong impression haha, I just felt like AG avatar, and typed everything using my head :).

Btw Cat -Soldering iron privelages revoked- Priceless, happened to me 2

Looking at this post, the grammer is a tad insane, in this post as well, I beleive I abreviate way to much online, it has become a habit, I must work on coherent sentences again! :angel: I think its understandable, but I'll slow down again ,see my first posts in may, and its nice and readable, then I became lazy!

Round 2 Coming In, Will License work for DFI parts :). Its almost scaled correctly, and can be rendered above HDTV standards, great for tutorials on where to put the ram, cpu etc? :cat:

moborender4gv.gif

Thanks alot, and Yes I do, I pmed you as well :), If anyone likes tell me, I can send you a personalized one or etc, With the sigs or 3D Renders, in any angle and resolution you would like I can render to prob around 5000x4000 res, afterwords it would just take to long hehe! But I prefer staying 1950x something forgot lol! Those are super tiny due to size restrictions.