Sigs + Avatars

PC1X1

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

man i dont mean to be rude, but i am not even gonna attempt to read all of that without some spaces and paragraph breaks etc lol.

please go edit your above post and take a breath between sentences sometimes...makes it a zillion times easier to read ;)

Yo man,I was one of them lurkers,for probably 6mos before I ever posted,all I ever did was come here and just go through the archives soaking it up,a wealth of info.

I am a bit behind the times w/my old NF2 rig,but it doesn't stop me from learning something new all the time about tech I don't have.I search at a few forums for related info to anything DFI,so I can use it to help myself in future builds

When I came here the 32bit section was at the end of the fast track and in the backwater,not a lot of new posters,so it was pretty easy to become chums w/the few who are still running the old chipset.

Now you on the other hand are in an ocean of fish,while I could be stuck in my little pond,I prefer to jump out once in a while.There are so many new ppl coming in everyday to add to the immense volume already into 64bit cpu's,that it might take you a little more time to "feel" like you are a part of this.

I came here originally to learn a few things,I hung out a while and finally became comfortable and now I've got much more than I originally sought

Well I am still trying to at least see the replies, but I know what you mean, I am happy you understood what I meant about the rift between the newer users and older ones, I like your posts playah and I normaly read something when you responded to it etc, I am just the type of person that hates being in the ocean, unless I am the kewl colored looking fishy. But its something that really happens, theres so many people on NF4 etc, that it doesnt feel like a community at all. Problem concerning me, is I barely get any replies, and normaly its either from the "older" users or some people I talk to, I like efficiency, so If I can't contribute then I don't do anything, schools starting soon, so I wanted to at least leave something worthwhile etc. But even when I get replies, they normaly feel distant, I like more interaction discussion etc, the homebrew feel. Ill continue repling to this post if anyone answers, otherwise, I am holding off for a bit, and once school starts in a week or so, there goes my fun, Ill most likely be back once I can get my rig back online, for trouble shooting it, ocing it and comparing results, I am going in that OC DB. Otherwise though I am uninspired to try to make stuff in the Off Topic forum. Edit: ANd its not that I gave up or anything, I never do, I still intend on doing things, but I am unspired to do so.

Sometimes you want to go, somewhere where everyone knows your name - Cheers. Not a huge fan, but It was on commercial !! Omen hahaha

I complemented a user, they never even acknolaged praise

Well I am going to assume you are referring to me.

I apologize for not saying a Thank You for the compliment.

But on the other hand if I said Thank You to all that left feedback on my Bios Chip thread then I would have a thread that is double in length.

I sincerely do appreciate a kind word and I don't think anybody on the forums would deny this as well.

I also agree with AG that your first post in this thread is hard to read due to the formatting you chose. Members are less likely to read long posts and especially if they are not formatted correctly, However I did manage to make it through it.

You do seem to be impatient in regards to wanting replys to your posts. We all post things here that we wish would be replied to immediately but most often then not that doesn't happen.

When I was making some sigs for others I didn't get a response right away either but that didn't deter me from trying new items and finally getting something that the person liked.

I guess the bottom line is the forums are here for all of us to enjoy and we all appreciate the effort that is put into these forums from each and every member even though it isn't always posted.

Hope to see you around!!

Tmod

Well I am going to assume you are referring to me.

I apologize for not saying a Thank You for the compliment.

But on the other hand if I said Thank You to all that left feedback on my Bios Chip thread then I would have a thread that is double in length.

I sincerely do appreciate a kind word and I don't think anybody on the forums would deny this as well.

I also agree with AG that your first post in this thread is hard to read due to the formatting you chose. Members are less likely to read long posts and especially if they are not formatted correctly, However I did manage to make it through it.

You do seem to be impatient in regards to wanting replys to your posts. We all post things here that we wish would be replied to immediately but most often then not that doesn't happen.

When I was making some sigs for others I didn't get a response right away either but that didn't deter me from trying new items and finally getting something that the person liked.

I guess the bottom line is the forums are here for all of us to enjoy and we all appreciate the effort that is put into these forums from each and every member even though it isn't always posted.

Hope to see you around!!

Tmod

;) ye, Just yesturday I had a terrible day, not regarding the dfi forums, outside as well, so I was ok, I have nothing to do, and its not a good day, well let's put forth every complaint I can think of that has been bothering me. :angel: , So Its not like I am mad at anyone, but I wanted to express some concerns. And I know I am impatient on some things but normaly I am not, because even days after posting something, 4 replies, so I am like -_-. :D I am a tad hyper as well, so I like seeing stuff happening, comon people get involved, I don't even have a rig right now, but I am trying to stirr up something! And just wait till my rig is back, :rolleyes: imagine troubleshooting it with me, we can write a manual while we are at it :). DFI Manual 143 pgs, Mine Unlimited :). ;) Tmod :O you are good at assuming :P

Just relax...things take time.
impatience is something you have though.

Now there are a couple of quotes that I love especially coming from someone who has a avatar with them beating their head against a keyboard. :D

Tmod

lol..ask guys like ExRoadie, AndyOCZ, Thunda, etc that know me...they will tell you I have probably more patience than anyone else they know...but you know...there comes a limit to the patience that one can have in a particular situation...

Took me three tries to make it through your 1st post in the thread. You really need to take your time and use the correct EDIT: punctuation and spacing on a long post like that.

Would have been especially nice to have some links to these posts of yours that you feel are not appreciated. I had to use the search function to find out what in hale you were talking about. :D

It does seem that you were trying to contribute to the forum which is a good thing for ALL. Kudos for trying. It IS appreciated. Just because no one commented doesn't mean your idea or comment wasn't put to good use by someone.

I know how you feel bro. Somedays I have thoughts that are pure genius but when I try to explain them to people they look at me with a frightened expression. :D

I got used to it after a while.

Regards, Crazy Carl