Thanks to everybody that helps

red930

I'd just like to say a big thanks to everybody that takes time to help out other ppl having probs.It's what makes DFI-Street a great forum and a pleasure to be a part of.

A lot of ppl come here and get their probs fixed and we never see or hear from them again,but that's OK,it's what the "Street" is for,again I'd just like to say thanks to the ppl who offer help to those having probs.

I agree..

Its also nice that we have quite a few more regular posters.. Makes things alot easier, its also nice to know that there are people out there that are willing to devote some free time to help people without getting something in return.. Sometimes I get a bad outlook on how people are these days ( maybe thats because I live in NY and most people are rude..lol.. ) but its nice to see there are many nice people out there too..

:D

Thats what its all about.. You learn things and try to pass on what you learn to others.. I owe alot to forums because thats where I learned everything I know about computers..

To think back to 2002 I bought my first computer ( a HP..lol..) and now look where I am.. :D

Guest culinist
Thats what its all about.. You learn things and try to pass on what you learn to others.. I owe alot to forums because thats where I learned everything I know about computers..

To think back to 2002 I bought my first computer ( a HP..lol..) and now look where I am.. :D

I feel the same. If not for web forums, I'd still be running a stock machine. AHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Thanks to all.

DFI-Street, great site I'm waiting for the big brown truck to deliver my new board. After alot of reading I decided to go DFI. I was lucky to find this forum. I've been reading stickies and have gone over about 50 pages of this section other then some issues with nvidia VC's and chipset coolers and video card size and what bios update to use nothing major so far. I'm hoping of the 2 chipset waterblock's I have one of them will clear my 6800 VC. I have a

http://www.frozencpu.com/ex-blc-75.html

and http://www.directron.com/chca05.html

Loooking forward to the new install and hopefully I will get the rest of this section covered so I dont have to ask questions already answered

and get replys from Angry Games (ME LUV POWA!!!) by the way I will post my specs in my sig when I have my Board installed :cool:

I've learned alot since that first post here on the street. This site offers not only the best knowledge related to DFI but also can handle any other issue that may arise in my slow departure from nOObism.

I'm very impressed by the number of very helpful people here. I'm new to the DFI world, so I still have a lot to learn as far as quirks and tweaks go. I got my old A7N8X-X up to 250MHz FSB with some volt-mods, and I hope to get this Infinity as high or higher!

I like to help out too, but I need more experience with this board. :)

hmm, i came here seeking help, and also needed a new hangout as the amd forums was begining to get really biased towards AMD and ATI as well as a HUGE trolling streak through the PM function. this place is awsome, no censorship, which is great.

also a wealth of data hidden in the various posts, ive learned quite a bit since i came, as well as people going well out of there way to help me, which i believe would be the orignal poster, BTW thanks again playah ;)

i hope i can become as smart as you guys, im realy impressed by the members here.

I've said this before, and I'll say it again. This excellent forum is thanks to all of us that help out here, it is truly THE SUM OF US!! I truly feel that you people here are an extension to my family and I look forward to interacting with all of you. I'm truly fortunate to be part of such a great forum. thank you! (does that sound like a speech for accepting an oscar or tony award)? lol.

I want to throw my thanks into the pot also. It would have taken me ten times longer to get this board up and running without you guys, if ever at all.

Really can't say enough good things about this group.

I'll be sticking around.

You know the thing that impresses me the most about this forum is the acknowledgment that it is the members that make the forum.

I used to visit a forum that shall we say dealt with the Abit boards and all the mods gave credit to each other on how well they supported the members, But not once did they give credit to the members who did their fair share of helping.

Mods and Admin's CANNOT make this forum work, It has to be all the members working in harmony.

Tmod