6/23 BIOS now official, reviews?

623-3 is officially out. :eek: I'd ask what people think of it/how well it runs in the thread that it was discovered, but there's an actual "discussion" going on in there.

So, who wants to go first? :P I'm personally going to wait a month or two to see that it isn't pulled like 6/15...

[edit]title edited

Hi have found a small bug in the bios as described here http://www.dfi-street.com/forum/showpost.p...24&postcount=36

This has only happened while using pre..Venice and San diego cores though which shouldn't be a problem since this bios was made for dual core cpu's mostly, there is a work around though like I posted in the above link and it is still working perfecltly with my friends claw hammer.

Bottom line is for me this bios is as good as the 310 and 510 which are my favorites. It has been very stable for me and my OC was not affected from previos overclocks.

623-3 is officially out. :eek: I'd ask what people think of it/how well it runs in the thread that it was discovered, but there's an actual "discussion" going on in there.

LANPARTY UT nF4 SLI-DR

LANPARTY nF4 SLI-DR

So, who wants to go first? :P I'm personally going to wait a month or two to see that it isn't pulled like 6/15...

[edit]title edited

623-3 is official for all NF4 boards. Go to DFI's global site (not the US one). Many of us have been running 623-X since June 23.

Flashed to the 6/23-3 official. System is showing all green across the board. Looks like a good BIOS for my setup, as my Corsair TCCD mem is doing wonderfully in its third pass through memtest86 and will test Prime95 later! Nice work DFI crew.

Thanks! :)

I would imagine that the -3 should play nice with those BH-5's. Is this your concern??

Yeh it is. I'll probably give it a whirl in a few days, and see how it goes