Your Best Super PI 1mb Results

WooHoo now that is nice to know Carl, i been wondering what i can salvage from the UI to get me on 64bit, its nice knowing that i got a damn good chance of getting up there with the mem i got and not having to troll "For Sale" forums like i did to get the Corsair......Now what i need is a NF4 mobo, and a cpu that will get up and go, sheet how much that gonna cost me here in UK, i havent even looked at prices for new tech. If i dont have it then i dont look cause its usualy just torture, LOL, Anyone want to buy a used NF2 UI and a 2500-M? Maybe i will get some monies together for that next build.....;)

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes on air, i will always be an airhead ;) LOL, its an SLK900A with a 90mm Vanteq Tornado on top. Temps idle at 30-31C and full load at about 38-39C depending on weather, its summer so temps are hotter than usual, temps go down in winter believe it or not. If i decide to sell i will keep you in mind.

No i have no mods on my board, never have done, i have heatsinks that i put on my ram 2 days ago but thats not the mobo is it ;)....

What i like to know is if all those scores are with CPC On of CPC Off.

My unmodded board does currently 11-2-2-2-9-14@FSB240@3,30vddr, alpha timings 2-3-3-0-3-3-4, CPN On, memtest stable and windows stable. The rams are not BH-5 but Kreton VTT memory, 2x512MB. The former owner had those rams stable at 290FSB with thightest timings on his NF4 Board. Almost the world record. So can those rams beat the BH-5's? YES THEY CAN!!!!! Wassaaaahhhhh :sweat:

hehehe, I'd have to assume that all the scores reflect CPC ON Alex.

Good luck with the new RAM (P.S. - PLease send old "crappy" RAM to me :)

When you gonna get the time to get more pics of that badaz rig up in the official case pic thread?

Yeah, mine are with CPC on.

Strange one this, but since changing to Hellfires Rev2 from Rev3 its dropped my Super PI scores.

Running at my everyday running speed of 227mhz x11, 2,2,2,2.0 13,15 1,1,4,3,2,2,3 eefe 2.5ghz i used to get over 40 seconds on the 1mb test, but now i get in the 39 second range. My best record so far at those settings as been 39.6.

superpi1ud.th.gif