Your Best Super PI 1mb Results

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:cool:

with a bit more tweaking i'm sure you should be able to breat into the 36s.

I'm hoping so... Still got a bit left in the CPU and i've got my Ram upto 235mhz 2,2,2,11 with 3.1v so i've got an extra 0.2v to use to get that higher... With a bit of luck i'm hoping i can hit 35seconds :)

I'm hoping so... Still got a bit left in the CPU and i've got my Ram upto 235mhz 2,2,2,11 with 3.1v so i've got an extra 0.2v to use to get that higher... With a bit of luck i'm hoping i can hit 35seconds :)

If this board wouldn't get all screwy over 1.85V, I am sure i could break into the 35s too :(

and a very nice new sig your sportin' these days Shinobi-won :)

Great thread - I still haven't stripped my "heat trappers" off. But some good stuff in the thread.

and a very nice new sig your sportin' these days Shinobi-won :)

Great thread - I still haven't stripped my "heat trappers" off. But some good stuff in the thread.

I don't think I'll ever remove my heatspreaders, its lifetime warranty and a slightly less overclock compared to no warranty, and a slightly lower OC.

here's a thread from gabbax, the mad swede - 36 sec on his 1st plug in of the board.

Check the soldering job. bonertime.

http://www.dfi-street.com/forum/showthread.php?t=254

and then he got the board all tweaked out using the Official 11/27 bios that everybody but Angry bitched about. And ran 3.2 with a 32sec super Pi. Shut everybody up for a while to say the least :D

http://www.dfi-street.com/forum/showthread.php?t=476