Broken CPU?

GNU

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would say one of the 6/18 BIOS's for that CPU. Try default timings advertised on the RAM. I would also try everything at 2T until you can get that stable. I really think you don't have RAM timings even close to right. Like was said earlier, test everything 1 at a time. You think you've been testing a long time, ie. "days", I have been testing, like many of us here, since day 1. So pretty much for the last 4 months or so it has been test after test, format after format, believe me when I say, I know how you feel. Just start fresh, alot of those settings in BIOS when on Auto don't often help much, I would read/find sme settings that worked for someone else with your EXACT same memory and just try them, AFTER you set everything and run it in Memtest @ stock. Try testing each stick one by one. Try running with only 1 stick with no OC. Just gotta start from scratch.

Good Luck

-Freez

I would say one of the 6/18 BIOS's for that CPU. Try default timings advertised on the RAM. I would also try everything at 2T until you can get that stable. I really think you don't have RAM timings even close to right. Like was said earlier, test everything 1 at a time. You think you've been testing a long time, ie. "days", I have been testing, like many of us here, since day 1. So pretty much for the last 4 months or so it has been test after test, format after format, believe me when I say, I know how you feel. Just start fresh, alot of those settings in BIOS when on Auto don't often help much, I would read/find sme settings that worked for someone else with your EXACT same memory and just try them, AFTER you set everything and run it in Memtest @ stock. Try testing each stick one by one. Try running with only 1 stick with no OC. Just gotta start from scratch.

Good Luck

-Freez

Thank you for your advice. Is the Bios 618 final good and stable for my TCCD and CPU? If not so i downgrade it to 310P.

2T is a very good suggestion. I will test it.

I have tested each stick and it runs perfectly.

The problem is most of my older settings (like 2.4-3-4-10) passes Memtest without any errors and i can't find out the problem with windows. Most of the settings were copied by another members who said it runs stable (2.5-3-3-8, etc.). Memtest passed but windows gave a bad result. So i need exactly stable settings for my Ram without any "Auto" and it's very hard to find out the stable settings for windows.

I got my system stable with a divider ! It was a bad choice but now i can't install windows without the divider (166) i want 200 but if i set DRAM:FSB to 200 i get bad BSODs.

A big . for my system.

Push. I need help please i have too many problems with my system. I can't install windows on the IDE or SATA HDD. I got the same BSODs (ntfs.sys). What shall i do? It's maybe my Mobo? Anything goes wrong.

Push. I need help please i have too many problems with my system. I can't install windows on the IDE or SATA HDD. I got the same BSODs (ntfs.sys). What shall i do? It's maybe my Mobo? Anything goes wrong.

I would try to get 1 stick in 1st orange slot stable in memtest, then reinstall windows. Too many BSOD's can corrupt your Windoors install. Just try all the minimum requirements, 1 HD, vid card, CPU,and see how that goes.

Good Luck

-Freez

I would try to get 1 stick in 1st orange slot stable in memtest, then reinstall windows. Too many BSOD's can corrupt your Windoors install. Just try all the minimum requirements, 1 HD, vid card, CPU,and see how that goes.

Good Luck

-Freez

Okay this is my last chance. Hope you are right.

Thx.

So i am back. Nothing runs. I took your suggestions with 1 HDD, ... and i can't find out the problem. My HDDs are sick? I tried with Fdisk and Fdisk can't find any partitions. I made some partitions with windows and paritition magic and fdisk couldn't find it!

Memory is okay. I tried with one stick and memtest shows no errors. It's either Mobo or my sick HDD (SATA is 1 year old i can't believe it's broken).

Need big help.