new eq wont oc

Oclock

So i just got the 3700 and some OCZ golds and i thought id try a little ocing, little did i know i couldnt even get them running at 220 fsb. I boosted the vcore to 104% and dram to 2.8 and still no go. So i was thinking maybe it was my bios? another questions is that my ocz's say they are rated at 2225 but heres what i get on cpu-z for their timings 2.5-3-3-7 @ 200 mghz. what do i have to do to get the 2-2-2-5? i also want to get the most juice out of my 3700 and im idling at about 30 with my Venus 12 all the way down so heat isn't really an issue. any advice is much appreciated

Go into the bios, return vcore to normal as it's your memory that's not allowing you to clock higher. The memory you're using has Winbond UTT-BH5 chips (I believe) and they are voltage hungry. Give them 2.9v under DRAM voltage and then bump your HTT back up to 220MHz also use the rated SPD timings for your memory as winbond chips don't really like the cas latency going from 2 to even 2.5.

Once you've set your settings back to what they should be run either memtest86 or Prime95 to check stability. Hope that helps. :)