Digital Photography

my camera has a 5 second delay (and I had a tripod with me...i never go ANYWHERE without a tripod!)

really? I sort of suspected it must have had a delay and you had a tripod. Now, that is the sure sign of a PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHER! Thanks for clearing that up for me! :cool:

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know? I went lookin for some more pics to post, and I figured out that those two, were the only good pics I'v taken in my entire life.

Awesome pictures to everyone else. cpuz, love the Old City Hall. skip04 that waterfall reminds me where I grew up in PA. And all the bugs are cool.

Gonna need some batteries for the ole digi-cam looks like:)

What?!? I think you're too hard on yourself. You know how the saying goes, we are our own worst critic.

Why not post at least another, and let us be the judge?

In the mean time, I'll see what I can dig up.

Okay, this thread has really helped me to dust off my digital, so i'm prepared to use it next week whilst on vacation. I just snapped a couple, tell me what ya think:

This I call, "Living in an Artifical World" (because they r plastic):

{F708649C-0228-4572-A17C-0485E8150D0A}_fruit.jpg

And this one I've titled: "Da Byrd" for obvious reasons:

{C3BA0122-D2BF-4FA5-853C-C7AD8F5A3A9B}_bird.jpg

im gonna take a freakin picture of the phone after i smash the %^@#$#@ thing...it has NOT stopped ringing ALL DAY so far...i sit down to type this and the phone starts ringing again...

I understand EXACTLY how you feel, believe me... NOW:

BREATHE....IN (hold 2, 3) OUT (2, 3) (repeat)...What you need is a nice, relaxing Calgon bath or a deep muscle massage. But a pic of the smashed phone would be fine too. lol ;)

My pics aren't quite as nice as what you fellas shoot but,borrowed my bro-in-laws to take down to FLA after I got back from Hurricane Isabel in Virginia year b4 last.(Next hurricane I'm taking some pics,some unbelieveable stuff)

Decided I needed a break so a camping trip in the Keys (in Jan.)is something I always wanted to do.

Ended up at Big Pine Key and found the cheapest campground I liked was Big Pine Key Fishing Lodge,the guy next to me even took me fishing.

Here's a shot of old Henry Flagler's RR bridge from the boat,

rrbridge5ea.th.gif

On the other side of the bridge is one of the nicest state parks I know of,Bahai Honda SP,they have reservations booked over a year in advance,they have a spot to moor your boat or motor up to the dock,fabulous place.

bhaihonda0tn.th.gif

bhai28ri.th.gif

I climbed up on the old RR bridge to get these shots,too bad I didn't know how to use the camera,they don't do justice

http://www.bahiahondapark.com/

My campsite was cool though,had these Federally protected pine key deer all over,would walk right up to you,too bad I didn't get no pics :rolleyes:

Shot off Key West at southern most point in US at sunset

keywest4gn.th.gif

Guest culinist
These walls and stairs are how I occupied myself this week.

Excellent work skip. And this is coming from someone who has built a rock wall or two. Those flats make it alot nicer to work with.

Kudos :nod:

That's great work coming from someone who has paid professionals to do some wall work before. You should be very proud of your self. Well done!

These walls and stairs are how I occupied myself this week.