Digital Photography

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speaking of spiders that will make you scream like a little girl, I was getting all my fishing gear ready a couple of weeks ago. I had everything spread out on the living room floor, and just as I reached for the back pack I keep my tackle in, I noticed I was about to put my hand down on this evil woman. Brown Widow Spider And yes, I screamed, just like a little girl, ran and got some Raid, sprayed it and tossed the bag out the back door. More brown widow info and pics

I really like all the photos in this thread. That moment captured that will never change.Excellent job everyone!

Me too, this was a great idea for a thread AG.

Awesome flower pics too Culinist.

Guest culinist

You know? I went lookin for some more pics to post, and I figured out that those two, were the only good pics I'v taken in my entire life.

Awesome pictures to everyone else. cpuz, love the Old City Hall. skip04 that waterfall reminds me where I grew up in PA. And all the bugs are cool.

Gonna need some batteries for the ole digi-cam looks like:)

Speaking of spiders that will make you scream like a little girl, I was getting all my fishing gear ready a couple of weeks ago. I had everything spread out on the living room floor, and just as I reached for the back pack I keep my tackle in, I noticed I was about to put my hand down on this evil woman. Brown Widow Spider And yes, I screamed, just like a little girl, ran and got some Raid, sprayed it and tossed the bag out the back door. More brown widow info and pics

I have those in my house. When I started researching widow spiders first aid I looked at too many bite victim pics and thats why they scare the living sh!t out of me. I've even found one sob in my car :eek2:

Alcatraz...

alcatraz.jpg

San Fran (seen from Golden Gate Park)

goldengate3.jpg

me 'hunching' down to be as tall as Jacky and his wife Priscilla @ Golden Gate Park

us3_goldengate.jpg

haha, here's me taking a pic of the bossman taking a pic...

jacky1.jpg

Lombard in San Fran (the twisty-turny one yes! Jacky/Priscilla scared the everloving %$@#@!$ out of me driving down it and through the rest of San Fran!)

lombard2.jpg

I like the pic of Lombard. Remove the cars... add water, and you'd have a cool slippitey slide! lol.

PS: AG, how did YOU manage to take the pic w/ jackie and his wife? ;)