I'm thinking about saving up for Phase Change

Jester FPS

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I've been researching today about phase change and came upon the Asetek Vapochill Lightspeed review here and was really interested and read the whole thing, but theres one problem, it only cools the cpu and it doesn't sound like something you want to leave on all the time. When I came to the end they had a place where you can buy one here when I first saw I was surprised that it said 95.00 and I thought ooh need now! Then I quicly noticed it was just a case :( and the real thing is 849.00 :( so I thought forget it, it wont cool the video card anyway. But whats that thing there that is a computer case?

Trevor just wait on phase change....there's something good coming down the line that is affordable ;) (cant say any more than that)

you wouldn't be thinking about THIS now would you?

sideview_Micro.jpg

i do have a 4400+ X2 ;)

it is on air at the moment (and all my testing has been done on air)

my main rig is the 4000+ San Diego that is in the OC Database (socket 939) and it is what you see in those pics linked above

what are your avg temps on air w/ the 4400 X2, AG? @ stock.

i do have a 4400+ X2 ;)

it is on air at the moment (and all my testing has been done on air)

my main rig is the 4000+ San Diego that is in the OC Database (socket 939) and it is what you see in those pics linked above

what are your avg temps on air w/ the 4400 X2, AG? @ stock.

Trevor just wait on phase change....there's something good coming down the line that is affordable ;) (cant say any more than that)

Are you talking about liquid metal cooling? How soon?

just wait...its nothing you've seen before so dont bother asking me 'is it this?' 'is this what you are talking about?' 'it wouldnt be this would it?'

idle @ temps on my 4400+ X2 @ stock are about 21°C during the day, 17°C or so at night with the AC full tilt and 2x 75CFM 120mm fans on the rad.

they are 38°C overclocked @ 2640Mhz, dual prime95 loads.

just wait...its nothing you've seen before so dont bother asking me 'is it this?' 'is this what you are talking about?' 'it wouldnt be this would it?'

We ask questions like that so that you can live up to your avatar. ;)