3DMark05 scores....post yours!!

You are a GOD viper!!!! I repeat A GOD!!! :)

I will be sending you my X850 XT PE very soon for the treatment. Cant wait. It hits 648/640 with no Vmods, but watercooled.

Well it always helps when you have a world class card in the luck of the draw to begin with.

Not even god can turn 3 legged OC dog into a race horse...just a OC dog with 4 legs lol.

The card was running a ViperVenom CrossFire TEC cooler too.

Viper

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nomad
The card was running a ViperVenom CrossFire TEC cooler too.

Viper

I can only imagine what a ViperJohn TEC modded Crossfire setup will do to the ORB :drool:

these sparkle cards seem to be good, but the heatsink on them is bloody crap.

Im not sure what its made from its like this black metal stuff, I was thinking of putting my amd stock fan on the core and glue some copper heat spreaders to the ram.

first off, the "standard" way to 3d bench is to leave all your video driver settings, except for the overclock at stock. that means aa and ani are left at defaults (application controlled) for nvidia drivers. then run all tests at default...that means 1024 and 32 bit.

i see these numbers out there...on 3dmark and elsewhere, that you can't compare to because the tester is more concerned with a high number than a realistic bench, and disables those settings.

so, what are we talking here? is everyone using defaults, or aa and ani disabled?

artifacts present? or do you crank up the clock until she screams?

Guest TriggerHappy

5700'ish with system in sig, still have some work to do, I feel I should be closer to 6000.

Guest area51

Here's my little 12 pipe X800 pro...I think this is about the best I will do with standard cooling (arctic cooling silencer).

Good news is I have a 6800 Ultra and an X850 XT PE laying here on the floor and am going to see what I can squeeze out of those two bad boys :nod: Will post up scores here after I have had a chance to wring their necks a little heh heh heh

Note: I could do the hard mod to 16 pipes on this X800 pro but that makes my a** pucker up...anyone pulled this off?