NF3 Ultra-D 939/AGP

First problems with this beta:every time I set ram frequency to 200 the system locks up(setting it to auto seems to solve the problem)..

and every time i push the canc button during the post screen to enter bios I receive an Error message in the raid screen..something like this "Invoke...error" and two hexadecimal addresses(this problem was present with the first bios too)

Edit:The exact warning message during raid detection is :"Warning:Option Rom can not be invoke Vendor:(Hexadecimal Address) Device ID:(Hexadecimal Address) "..problems with Raptors?

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First problems with this beta:every time I set ram frequency to 200 the system locks up(setting it to auto seems to solve the problem)..

and every time i push the canc button during the post screen to enter bios I receive an Error message in the raid screen..something like this "Invoke...error" and two hexadecimal addresses(this problem was present with the first bios too)

What is the reading voltage?

E' 1.33 a default

L'opzione a 200 quindi c'è nei settaggi delle mem? A 1T sali bene?

Traduco se no ce menano.

There is the option for 200mhz on the memory? Whit 1T you can go Up with the cpu Well?

Ciao

L'opzione a 200 quindi c'è nei settaggi delle mem? A 1T sali bene?

Traduco se no ce menano.

There is the option for 200mhz on the memory? Whit 1T you can go Up with the cpu Well?

Ciao

Yes there is the 200 mhz option but like I said selecting it locks the pc on post(selecting auto looks to be equivalent and doesn't freeze the pc on start)..I was able to reach 280 1:1 1t stable with the the first bios release now... I'm in testing ;)

Other problems...it seems that the fixes over 200 fsb are not working:

fix1nm.th.jpg

I tried to set agp freq to 67 mhz like on MSI NEO 2 but with no result :(

Problem solved:setting HTT to 3x looks to make the fixes work correctly :)