NF3 Ultra-D 939/AGP

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It'd be such a pain for me to remove the motherboard....bah...I wish I had a removable motherboard tray lol....

If theres a revision 2 to be out it needs a lot more than just the resistor being removed.

How about some accurate sensors for one

I have a problem with my DFI nf3 ultra-d.

When I enter my bios the htt mhz are at 429mhz, when i set it to 250 (and lowering ldt to 3x) it just falls back @200mhz.

Next time when i enter my bios, my htt mhz are again@429mhz. Weird??

i just cant get of this 200mhz, in windows clockgen does work, but i want a decent 24/7 overclock from the bios (i am prometeia cooled)

I have tried all biosses, none of them solve this problem.

Anyone has a solition for this?

TIA!

Anyone ideas?

Guest bobyjo

The new board I received yesterday says Rev "A" on it. I do not see any numbers on it at all.

Guest bobyjo

I didn't even look to see about that. When I get everything going, I will let you knnow.

Guest bobyjo

Seems to be, even the temps are very close to the Epox I had prior in this system. The Epox was reading 37c-39c under load, the DFI is showing 39c-40c under same typs of load. Voltgages are a little low for me anyhow, but now low enough to be a problem.

1. any1 have audio problem on this MB???

after i install winXP, the win cant detact the on board audio hardware.

is there any setting to enable it???

i go bios and AC97 is auto now.

pls help...or i ned to rma?

2. when i run my ram on 1:1 divider 2.2.2.6 it seen like working gd on memtest.

after i set a 166 divider, it cant boot and keep beep...beep...

i have set the value base on a guide here, i set the value base on a64tweaker.

jus tighten the 4 major timing. and i also make sure it is under correct fsb when using this divider.

3. i also cant set my reduction ratio more then 15%.

30% is not stable, somtime cant detact nvraid o cant post.

50% ram keep beep...beep...

can som1 help me on this???

There are a couple of things that can cause this

1 if main drivers for the NF3 dont install correctly... It may not have a IRQ set for it..

Solution for that is uninstall all Chipset Drivers and reinstall.. then see if it shows up In Device manager.. IF so install drivers and software for it and Enjoy

2nd Reason would come from BIOS flash.. If you have flashed Bios and then this problem Occured flash was either bad or not complete.. and there is a difference between the two.

Solution redown load BIOS with a stable SYSTEM and then Reflash( Resoning behind this is IF BIOS dosent report it being there Windows doesnt know it even exist and No drivers can help..

Hope this helps a little

I currently have Patriot XBLK 2x512 that tops out at 274Mhz@3-5-5-8-1T, and will exceed 323MHz@3-4-4-6-2T. They don't like 2.5 Tcl at high HTT. My CPU/divider limitations allow me to run at 256MHZ@1T, but I get better bandwidth at the same clock speed using 323MHz@2T.

I don't know if these are good results for this memory, but I know that I would absolutely LOVE to reach 283MHz@1T. Do you think I should return the Patriots for some OCZ rev 2's? Will reaching 283@1T be a given, or risky? Or should I just hold on to what I have because they are pretty good? It would kill me if I changed and couldn't match what I presently achieve!

Thanks for any advice.

My results with the Patriot XBKL is almost the same...

Pass on the OCZ Rev2's... They are not TCCD any more... Only G.Skill "LE" out-clock my Patriots...

I have a problem with my DFI nf3 ultra-d.

When I enter my bios the htt mhz are at 429mhz, when i set it to 250 (and lowering ldt to 3x) it just falls back @200mhz.

Next time when i enter my bios, my htt mhz are again@429mhz. Weird??

i just cant get of this 200mhz, in windows clockgen does work, but i want a decent 24/7 overclock from the bios (i am prometeia cooled)

I have tried all biosses, none of them solve this problem.

Anyone has a solition for this?

TIA!

If when you load "Optimized Defaults", save, and go back in, what is the HTT frequency...?

If still 429, I would flash to the latest BIOS, 705 or 711....