NF3 Ultra-D 939/AGP

Wow dude, your a genius. I took some old corsair value select and it worked! So what should i do?? Can this problem be resolved in future bios or is the winbound not good on this mobo?? I feel embarassed now, after all this time underestimating this board, I appologize for my nubiness. Man i'm so glad i found the problem! I still have about 20 days to return this memory then! What would you guys suggest for around 240$?

[bIMG]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y176/eBoy0/overclockwork.jpg[/bIMG]

Use bimg or downsize pics to meet the forum size rules. RGone...

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ eboyo - :P:P:P It's always good to have different memory around, even if it is "value" ram...

Glad you figured it out. But now don't go complainin' cuz ya can't use yer redlines!!! ;) I can't use my OCZ's (which I paid $315.00 for a little over two months ago) at 1T.....................Win some and lose some my friend.

@ eboyo - :P:P:P It's always good to have different memory around, even if it is "value" ram...

Glad you figured it out. But now don't go complainin' cuz ya can't use yer redlines!!! ;) I can't use my OCZ's (which I paid $315.00 for a little over two months ago) at 1T.....................Win some and lose some my friend.

Pfft, i never lose :P:P:P I'm returning the redline and getting me some other 240$ ram, any suggestions? My friend who also has this board has some platinum OCZ(160$) which can't 1t either, reboots right at the second it gets into windows. But lemme ask someone can this problem i was having be fixed with future bios, cuz i don't want to pay the 10$ shipping :eek2:

Pfft, i never lose :P:P:P I'm returning the redline and getting me some other 240$ ram, any suggestions? My friend who also has this board has some platinum OCZ(160$) which can't 1t either, reboots right at the second it gets into windows. But lemme ask someone can this problem i was having be fixed with future bios, cuz i don't want to pay the 10$ shipping :eek2:

Rebelshaven seems to be having a great deal of success with his patriot XBLK's???

Don't know about the bios fixin things though someone else around here did comment that he wasn't able to use 1T until he switched to the 629...As always it's a crap shoot. Won't know until ya try.

EDIT: And what "voltage increase" are you using with that 1.475v???? Trying to find a sweet spot to try and wean this thing down off the v's.....

I think i'm using 1.475 +.3, ddr400 meh... this ram is ddr500 with the same timings. :sweat: It's alot better buying single sticks than dual sticks. I'm looking at ram now and it all seems like crap compared to my xp4000 2-2-2-5 1T :D I wish this was like TCCD then i wouldn't say a word!

Do ya'll think this will work?http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?...N82E16820146385

this board severely undervolted my Athlon 64 X2 4400+. Was not stable at default settings and the bios was reading 1.17V. Just letting other people with X2s out there know.

However, I'm running 11x237 right now very stable a whopping 2.6GHz per core with 1M of cache each w00t.

I've noticed that the overclockability of my different cores are different tho. One of them does 2.7 at 1.65V and when I have dual prime95s going it will run just fine. At that speed the other one (same one every time) craps out in 1 minute.

That's the baby's.... I ran them at 3V and they get really hot. I have 2-80mm fans blowing right on them... I never tried less Vdimmm though...

Well between what you measured and what hoot measured with regard to voltage this thing is just all over the place. According to your measurement at 3v it was really getting 3.1v :confused: Or did you take a measurement with these in at the speeds you posted earlier.

Regardless ;) 3~3.1v, that's some good performance! I almost ordered these modules last week but didn't cuz I thought they'd need a lot of juice. Have you tried running them super tight at lower frequencies? Or have you been too busy gettin high off all that super high frequency????? ;)

EDIT: That is serious "value" ram pricing at $169.00.......................