Fans are very loud

My Temps/RPM are as: CPU:28/2637 Fan2:34/1918 Chipset 46/2519

I dunno seems kinda loud to me.

Anyway I can make em quieter? I think the main problem is with Fan2 which is my front case fan. I baught it cuz it waid 78CFM and 21 dBA. Well I can tell ya it ain't 21 bDA ;-)

Thanks

P.S. Not overclocking yet...

Let me guess...a Thermaltake fan?

If you take a look at any store that sells their fans, the majority of them say 21 dBA. Thermaltake LIES terribly about their fan ratings.

Do yourself a favor, go pick up some Panaflo's. They have fantastic noise/performance ratios, even for higher CFM fans. My 92MM runs 48CFM at 30dBA, it's inaudible compared to the other fans in my case, especially because it's not always running full blast [XP-90 does it's job well :D]

www.sidewindercomputers.com is a good place to grab those.

Which one of the cpu 92mm panaflos should I get? Medium, high?

I also need a 120x25mm, but on that website they only have 120x38.

Dang...I really got myself screwed on the fans...I realize that now.

I'm using the medium on my XP-90, and I can't hear beans...a lot of people get the high or ultra high though, because it's more performance for not that much more noise.

What's the need for the x25mm? Why can't you have x38mm?

I'm using the medium on my XP-90, and I can't hear beans...a lot of people get the high or ultra high though, because it's more performance for not that much more noise.

What's the need for the x25mm? Why can't you have x38mm?

The case needs 25 mm...I suppose I can take off the little clippy that clipps the fan on and use th 38?