DFI-Street.com - OC Database graphic(s) contest!

crap man, i been so busy i forgot =(

i'll snap them tonight after the game (opening night of ECHL hockey!!!!)

btw Ace, if you live anywhere near an ECHL city that our team plays in...I might be able to procure you tix for you and your better half (assuming you have one that is not a hairy palm hahaha)

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I might be able to procure you tix for you and your better half (assuming you have one that is not a hairy palm hahaha)

no, no, no, you got it all wrong, its not the palms, its the armpits and legs!

• 1 month later...

Off Topic: Is it just me or does CPU Killer's afro seem to be growing and growing.....?

On Topic: Thanks Angry_Games. :) I've already layed-out both templates (preview and real-life size) to get started on this. Probably be about 1 to 2 days to perfect after I get the graphics.

ok, I am going to close this thread, as I have a much better plan to finally get us some graphics built...a motivation of sorts lol (ie: really good prizes that will get some of you moving and the rest of you telling your good buddies that have a lot of skill and talent over to the forum to see it is worth their time to create some top graphics for our cause).

Danger Den Maze 4 complete watercooling kit...

OCZ PC3200 Gold BH-5 UTT 2x512MB memory kit...tested personally by me up to 250 and in the OCDB a couple of times

probably a DFI NF3 or NF4 board that I will just buy and toss into the pot....

maybe split them up into prize groups...mebbe just tell you I'm gonna give them as prizes and keep them and your graphics for myself mwahahahahaha...er...well maybe not heh

I'll make the new thread in a few...working on dang DFI-Street tutorial vid right now and trying out Pinnacle 10 which keeps crashing on my P4 3.4Ghz stable-as-a-rock rig...