[Resolved] NF4 - If Hard Disk stops working + Or Yellow Slot T1 only?

Does anyone use that CD Flash util? how do you tell what 2xx or 3xx or 4xx series flash you have and which flash it is???

2xx Series = 2xx Series Bios Revisions

3xx Series = 3xx Series Bios Revisions

4xx Series = 4xx Series Bios Revisions

type legend to see which keyword you type to flash XXX bios.

For example, to flash 414-3 (which would be under 4xx Series):

go414-3

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

to see which bios you already have running, on POST, i do believe you should see a bios label on the left hand side corner of the screen. you can also run the awdflash utility and give it the 'no programming' flag (do a awdflash /? to see which flag that is (i forget)), and once it detects your flash rom, youll see which bios rev. you are runnning.

Oh yea btw my computers friggin HDD doesnt work becuase something is screwed up, im trying to figure out how to flash the bios becuase i think their buggin out. Or hope so, otherwise its hte board. So i cant run "Everest" on there". Tell me what im lookingf or :)

Turn on your DFI NF4 pc -> enter bios -> load optimised defaults -> y -> select first boot from cdrom -> pop bootable bios pack cdrom in -> save -> boot off cd -> keep pressing space bar once you get to the start of the instructions ("DFI NF4 Bios CDROM Pack") until you get to the prompt ("Which Bios Would You Like To Flash To (Legend)?") -> type: flash310 (hit enter) -> after it flashes it will reset on its own -> enter bios -> load optimised defaults -> save -> after POST finishes -> shutdown -> switch off PSU -> unplug -> wait for yellow lights to turn off on the mobo -> hit power button a few times to discharge -> set clear CMOS jumper -> wait 10 minutes -> put CMOS jumper back to default -> plug in -> switch on -> power up -> enter bios -> load optimised defaults -> y -> now configure your bios.