The ULTIMATE MBM 5 Settings/Help Thread

soundx98

Gee dudes, you really need to let us know what _xhp_ Version you're using. See Post above you :).

@_xhp_ - Wonderful edit. Exactly what I was hoping for. You got do have a knack for those EDITS :D Can you but the date of that last EDIT at the top of the post, so folks feel confident they have the LATEST.

You must have read it between edits ;) . Check it out now...

To see if they have the latest version of the plugin they just need to look at the plugin version... And there is "Last edited by..." on the page...

And I don't agree that people are having a lot of problems with the plugins. ncsa & SaFrOuT did a great job with their tutorials (I know you agree ;) ).

The 7.x version of the plugin was downloaded 405 times (some users downloaded multiple versions) and there has been less then ~10 users with real problems - extremely good if you ask me...

@DJStubbs

I assume you reinstalled mbm. Post if your problems persist.

@Bitgod

No ambient in NV properties = no ambient in mbm

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I removed version 72a and went with version 7 and it works now.

Glad it works...

Could you do me a little favor - copy v7.2 back, restart mbm, start the plugin (rightclick tray icon -> plugins -> nv driver ... -> start). Does it work now?

The temperature code in v7 is 100% the same as in v7.2 so it should work...

Guest ElAguila
Glad it works...

Could you do me a little favor - copy v7.2 back, restart mbm, start the plugin (rightclick tray icon -> plugins -> nv driver ... -> start). Does it work now?

The temperature code in v7 is 100% the same as in v7.2 so it should work...

I put 7.2 in and still seems to be working okay. I am not sure what was going on before.

Oh yeah, I was just sayin, I'd already read I thought that the 7800 doesn't have ambient anyway. I'm using the 7.2a. Having a minor issue with some of the gauges, in that I was trying to added a 2nd HD temp gauge and a CPU usage gauge. Finally found that the new 2nd HD guage was hiding under another one, so I moved them all around, still no CPU usage. Though the CPU usage will show up as a systray tooltip if I turn that on, which really is good enough, so I'm not too worried about the dashboard. And then it won't let me change the colors on the GPU and HD temp gauges, again another not that big of a deal, since the ambient doesn't work, I'll just get rid of it, so it doesn't have to match the GPU core, and the different colors for the 2 HDs...eh, seperate devices, guess you could make an argument to have seperate colors, heh.