Motherboard&CPU

Prostock62

Hi Guys i just bought a new NF3 motherboard and a mobile 3400 processor so iam going to sell my setup.Do you guys think i should sell it complete in one peice,also the heatsink.?

Should i split it up? or sell it all together?

Here is what i have.

DFI Lanparty NF11 Ultra B

Mobile 2600 IQYHA-4 weeks old.have slip to back it

Thermalright SP97

Thanks.

Hi Guys i just bought a new NF3 motherboard and a mobile 3400 processor so iam going to sell my setup.Do you guys think i should sell it complete in one peice,also the heatsink.?

Should i split it up? or sell it all together?

Here is what i have.

DFI Lanparty NF11 Ultra B

Mobile 2600 IQYHA-4 weeks old.have slip to back it

Thermalright SP97

Thanks.

If it were me, I was able to get a good price on a bundle like that, that i sold on ebay. I sold the entire mobo (advertised that it was flashed to the latest bios) along w/ memory and heatsink. That is what I would do.

Unless you're hard-up for money, hang on to it for a while. You may find another use for it like a Home Theater PC or something.

Otherwise sell it to someone you don't know so they won't keep coming to you for help.

I've had luck moving stuff at the local computer shops. The guys don't mind letting you sell the stuff with an ad at their shop since they'll probably make money off the buyer.

Yeah I have heard the soundstorm is really good for dolby digital sound encoding or something, so it would make an excellent HTPC.

http://forums.silentpcreview.com/viewtopic...dstorm+encoding

With that mobile CPU you could do some hardcore underclocking and probably cool it passively, if you look around more at spcr you'll get the idea. Also get a video card like mine (ATI AIW Radeon 9000 Pro) you can stick a passive heatsink on it.

Thanks AG for pointing that out.I just bought it 3 and a half or 4 weeks ago for $110 because it was guaranteed steppings.I dont think you can find a new IQYHA anymore.Some guy on ebay last week put one up same steepings and i dont know how old but started his bid at $120 and sold it in 4 hours.Iam not sayiny there worth that much but some one will buy it with out a dought.I just did a search and could find 2600s but not that steppings.Most people know they are in demand because they are good ocers.I had a 2600 that i sold last month and it had steppings that were more or less not well knowed and sold it on ebay for $87.Thanks anyway for the offer bugeyes.

Really depends where you get rid of it.. and how much you want the cash back..

I've sold most of my old hardware at ocr's forum.. but most of the time it sells better when spliting it up.. I guess on ebay you would have a better chance of selling it as a combo..

On ebay your likely to get more cash for it too..