64 3400+1mb L2..caa2c:0449tpmw

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Atomic_Onion_Ma

sheesh, I can't even get my 3400M to run 2600MHz even at 1.85vcore...guess I'll be picking one of those new steppings up tomorrow...:rolleyes:

Ya man .. she is smokingggg... :)

I might up the vcore a little today or tomorrow to see if I can get 2.8 stable.. but to be honest im very happy with 2750 at such a low vcore..

I did try to up the HTT and lower the multi but it wasnt stable as this tccd is still pretty new to me and im not quite sure what it likes....So I gotta do some more testing to see if its the mem controller that doesnt like the high HTT or the mem.. even if it doesnt im still happy and ill just tweak the mem timings some and keep it where its at.. the only thing that hurts is my sandra mem scores... but everything else is up nice so I could care less about sandra that biatch..hehe

Originally posted by THunDA

Ya man .. she is smokingggg... :)

I might up the vcore a little today or tomorrow to see if I can get 2.8 stable.. but to be honest im very happy with 2750 at such a low vcore..

I did try to up the HTT and lower the multi but it wasnt stable as this tccd is still pretty new to me and im not quite sure what it likes....So I gotta do some more testing to see if its the mem controller that doesnt like the high HTT or the mem.. even if it doesnt im still happy and ill just tweak the mem timings some and keep it where its at.. the only thing that hurts is my sandra mem scores... but everything else is up nice so I could care less about sandra that biatch..hehe

And Excaliber is out of them!!!

Viper

Guest culinist

Try these THunDA when you are ready to up that HTT. This is for 2x256 but it may give ya a start.

200(1:1)

enable

Auto

Increase Skew

8 ns.

6ns.

auto

auto

auto(?)

7x

auto

2.9v vdimm

These are from memory, I think they are in the right order.

Originally posted by ViperJohn

And Excaliber is out of them!!!

Viper

Awww !! Im so happy I grabbed it when I did.. I was not gona get it untill I saw some results.. :)

culinist.. Thanks alot dude..

I will try it tonight actually.. Id love to get 270-275x10..hehe

:nod:

Originally posted by THunDA

Awww !! Im so happy I grabbed it when I did.. I was not gona get it untill I saw some results.. :)

culinist.. Thanks alot dude..

I will try it tonight actually.. Id love to get 270-275x10..hehe

:nod:

Use Oscars recommended single and dual stick timings for your Tccd memory as a

good starting point. He has already worked it out for you.

Viper

I was going to get one of those chips, but my luck and timing suck. Had to transfer money to my CC, and now excalibur is out of 'em. NewEgg is the only other place I know of that has any (for quite a bit less money also), but since I'm terrible when it comes to 'luck of the draw', I'm not sure whether to get one there or not. Their picture shows 0437, but I know it could be anything. They move a lot of chips, so I doubt it would be older than that.

I'll never be happy with only a 200MHz OC, so I will get something to replace this DTR. Whether I should jump at NewEgg or wait is the question. BTW, I'm glad to hear some of you have had such outstanding results from your new mobiles. Can you spare some luck?

Originally posted by KrisMCool

I was going to get one of those chips, but my luck and timing suck. Had to transfer money to my CC, and now excalibur is out of 'em. NewEgg is the only other place I know of that has any (for quite a bit less money also), but since I'm terrible when it comes to 'luck of the draw', I'm not sure whether to get one there or not. Their picture shows 0437, but I know it could be anything. They move a lot of chips, so I doubt it would be older than that.

In all probability the picture would have been taken from the first trays of 3400 Mobiles

the Egg recieved so they would most likely be the 0437's or maybe later. The Egg

does move a lot of CPU's but they buy in hugh quantities at time too so a given date

code could be in stock longer before later ones are ordered in.

Viper

Ok well.. Ive made some progress :)

270105mt.th.jpg

Ok this is gona be like a little story..lol

A few weeks ago when I had my other cpu clocked at 2.45, I was using 4200EL ram that liked slots 1 and 3..

Now since I got my TCCD I really havent had a chance to try too much and then I changed my cpu to this 3400..

So there was alot of changes in between and I never tried the TCCD in any slots but 1 and 3..

Now tonight I try Oscars timings and it seemed stable except it wouldnt finish 3dmark01..

So I say...well dam I havent tried different slots.. Duh.. why have I not done that...

Next I load defaults.. pop the hood.. clear the cmos and change sticks to slots 1 and 2..

Move jumper back and boot her up.. proceed to setup Oscars timings..

Boot to windows and wow.. finish 3dmark.. :)

This in no means considered stable to me yet but it IS a move forward..hehe

:shake: