64 3400+1mb L2..caa2c:0449tpmw

YAY!!.. Its here..

Now I gotta try and hold out cuz the family prolly wont appreciate me installing my cpu and clocking it on xmas..lol

edit..

Haha.. who am I kiddin.. That sheet will be installed later..hehe

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea ok that took long..lol

Well this is no where near done and im not sure how stable it is.. I also just decided to try right off and go for 240*11= 2640mhz

Well im in windows which I know for sure my other cpu couldnt do and im only using 1.7 vcore for now.. hehe

34007oh.th.jpg

Ill be testing more and tweaking but so far so good I think.. :D

Thanks dude.. im so happy.. I just ran superpi @ 245*11 2695mhz.. down to 33secs.. And I didnt even tweak anything yet..

Geezus this thing is an animal..:D

I didnt wana up the HTT yet cuz I know what settings for my ram make 245 totally stable so im just playing to see what the cpu's got..

Originally posted by omga14

think you might be seeing 2.75ghz soon my friend. that cpu seems to scream. you prime it yet?

Actually Im priming right now for about an hour and half at 260*10... Seems realy dam stable tho.. Im gona head out and eat some dinner then if its good shes going up more.. :)

edit..

Man this thing is incredible.. I just got my highest 3dmark score ( 26,228 ) at 2750mhz.. It ran prime at 260*10 for 2 hours and no errors.. So i changed it to 250*11 and im gona try this for a while..hehe

Originally posted by THunDA

Actually Im priming right now for about an hour and half at 260*10... Seems realy dam stable tho.. Im gona head out and eat some dinner then if its good shes going up more.. :)

edit..

Man this thing is incredible.. I just got my highest 3dmark score ( 26,228 ) at 2750mhz.. It ran prime at 260*10 for 2 hours and no errors.. So i changed it to 250*11 and im gona try this for a while..hehe

Thunda is that 2750 on air at 1.400 volts???

Viper

Originally posted by ViperJohn

Thunda is that 2750 on air at 1.400 volts???

Viper

VJ.. this thing rules.. !! :D

Im not sure of total stability with prime but I just played cod for 4 hours at 250*11= 2750mhz with 1.55 110% 1.705vcore..

This is cooled with a slk948 and 92mm tornado..

Right now im in windows at 255*11=2805mhz...lol.. same vcore.. im getting 32sec's in superpi and I didnt even tweak ram settings..

I cant believe this thing..lol

edit..

brb me gona run 3dmark @ 2805...hehe