The DFI Street Lounge

Guest culinist_merged

I’m off to Reno to play it’s my wife’s B-Day the big 50 on Sunday that’s what she wants for her B-Day. So drinks are on me tonight see ya on Monday. :nod:

Hey Booster good to see ya around :D

Hey Buck glad to see ya too and everyone else!

Been planning on building a new comp by the end of this year and well it has been pretty confusing the last few days reading through this forums, I orginally wanted to go X2 but now I don't, I planned to get one 7800gt_? and get another next year for SLI and just saw a new topic with replies from angry and a few others saying its not worth it just stick with one, while another says its fine for me. I think I'll just wait for ATI to release their stuff and see how that goes.

Oh yeah if you guys didn't see my sig before I changed it again, somehow I ended up with a duckling.

ducky.jpg

Well shes not really a duckling anymore but ya. :D

• Replies 947
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some very nice overclock weather here in the North Country:

TODAY...MOSTLY SUNNY. HIGHS IN THE UPPER 60S. NORTH WINDS 10 TO

20 MPH WITH HIGHER GUSTS.

.TONIGHT...MOSTLY CLEAR. PATCHY FOG AND FROST AFTER MIDNIGHT. LOWS

IN THE MID 30S.

In the mid 30's tonight!!! WHOAA!!!!

well i have posted in the pic of yourself thread, case thread and handle thread, so does that mean i can have a rootbeer now (beer is nasty to me lol, im only 17 anyhow ;))

it kinda still hot here, hopfully it will be cooling down soon so i can push my system further.

highs of 92 here... cant wait until we get 30degree weather, then i will run around in my underwear celibrating the demise of the biting bugs and hot weather :nod:

Charlie, saw you do them all and I am very impressed.

Angry came through with a kewlazz avatar.

(I've placed a Gold Star next to your name on my checklist to note your efforts)

Step up to the bar and let me buy you a rootbeer (Bartender make that a double) and a "grape" chaser.

(Now don't be gettin' all sheet-faced and start bad-mouthing the moderators and fallin' off the stool) :D

if angry acepted PM's i would thank him, but he is quite busy from what ive seen :), so i put it in my sig lol.

thanks for the "beer", mabye i wont get to drunk :nod:

(Now don't be gettin' all sheet-faced and start bad-mouthing the moderators and fallin' off the stool) :D

:shake:

if angry acepted PM's i would thank him, but he is quite busy from what ive seen :), so i put it in my sig lol.

thanks for the "beer", mabye i wont get to drunk :nod:

:shake:

At the moment, he is currently bleeding his SLI watercooled machine so he can change video cards and talking to RGone while he is trying to OC some other board. I don't know how the man can continue to think straight by then end of the day or how he avoids drinking ;) . I will pass on the good word though Charlie.

At the moment, he is currently bleeding his SLI watercooled machine so he can change video cards and talking to RGone while he is trying to OC some other board. I don't know how the man can continue to think straight by then end of the day or how he avoid drinking ;) . I will pass on the good word though Charlie.

woa, talking about multitasking, i cant even reinstall windows and talk on the phone without messing something up :nod: .

thanks for pasing the word to momma :)

I've got a good recipe for Cherry Bombs:

Take a bottle of maraschino cherries and drain the juice. Leave cherries in the jar and now fill the jar w/ everclear or any other whole grain alcohol. Marinate until Christmas in the refrigerator. Open jar, pop into any favorite cocktail and enjoy! They are da bomb!!!! Typically, you do this the day after New Years and let them marinate until Christmas. :) A couple of those bombs, and you'll be dancing w/ the lamp shade over your head, naked on the table, giving free lap dances!!!

This is too funny......

A couple years ago the wife and I decide to go to the coast to do some crabbing and spend the night on the pier. We took some friends along with us and of course some drinkables. The day before we planned on going, a friend of the wifes gives her a small bottle of these things. Had about 30-40 in there I guess. Neither of us had ever heard of such a thing, let alone ever drank everclear.... Well we get down there set up camp so to speak, lanterns, chairs and tunes and what not. Well the Ol' lady starts to eating these things cuz the crabbin was crappy. Needless to say she ate the whole dam bottle by herself. A while later she had dissappeared so I went to look for her, found her down at the end of the pier talking to a fish head someone had dissected and left on the pier railing. She was absolutely trashed! Well that kind of ended the night, I had to drive back home 150miles at 3 in the morning while stopping every 20 or 30 minutes so we could leave a few cherry bombs on the roadside!

:drool:

We have a new respect for everclear now!

This is too funny......

A couple years ago the wife and I decide to go to the coast to do some crabbing and spend the night on the pier. We took some friends along with us and of course some drinkables. The day before we planned on going, a friend of the wifes gives her a small bottle of these things. Had about 30-40 in there I guess. Neither of us had ever heard of such a thing, let alone ever drank everclear.... Well we get down there set up camp so to speak, lanterns, chairs and tunes and what not. Well the Ol' lady starts to eating these things cuz the crabbin was crappy. Needless to say she ate the whole dam bottle by herself. A while later she had dissappeared so I went to look for her, found her down at the end of the pier talking to a fish head someone had dissected and left on the pier railing. She was absolutely trashed! Well that kind of ended the night, I had to drive back home 150miles at 3 in the morning while stopping every 20 or 30 minutes so we could leave a few cherry bombs on the roadside!

:drool:

We have a new respect for everclear now!

OMG, lol. Talking to a fish head! now that's a first!