The DFI Street Lounge

Guest culinist_merged

• Replies 947
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest culinist
Wow, everclear, they make bombs out of that stuff don't they?

I've got a good recipe for Cherry Bombs:

Take a bottle of maraschino cherries and drain the juice. Leave cherries in the jar and now fill the jar w/ everclear or any other whole grain alcohol. Marinate until Christmas in the refrigerator. Open jar, pop into any favorite cocktail and enjoy! They are da bomb!!!! Typically, you do this the day after New Years and let them marinate until Christmas. :) A couple of those bombs, and you'll be dancing w/ the lamp shade over your head, naked on the table, giving free lap dances!!!

We used to get thes at the Roadrunner Bar on the Colorado River just south of Parker Dam. 3 for a buck. 6 and you were good to go. Good memories thanks cpuz.

I have a Bar optic on my computer table...

Overclocking, all night gaming and Absinth... (Will post a pic later tonight...)

I highly reccomend it :)

My Liver on the other hand... does not !

well, we are desperately waiting!!!!!

I just got finished typing a letter to an old friend whom I haven't talked with since grade school, high school. I'm sure he'll be surprised to hear from me. I got his name from my HS alumini records. As I was looking through those records, i was sad to see 5 classmates that have since died.

Ohh, .... Im going to be unemployed in 23 days... Im moving back to Sweden (thats the good news) I didn't get any of the positions I appied for (thats the bad news) *cries on your collective shoulder* I dont know whats going to happen and when Ill have my stuff up and running up there. The only really good thing is that I can FINALLY hook my vapo up to my 3500+.

Either way Im just feeling a bit low and needed to vent a bit.

Guest culinist
Ohh, .... Im going to be unemployed in 23 days... Im moving back to Sweden (thats the good news) I didn't get any of the positions I appied for (thats the bad news) *cries on your collective shoulder* I dont know whats going to happen and when Ill have my stuff up and running up there. The only really good thing is that I can FINALLY hook my vapo up to my 3500+.

Either way Im just feeling a bit low and needed to vent a bit.

Sorry to here it Frallan. Have a drink on me.

Guest Buckstitch

I’m off to Reno to play it’s my wife’s B-Day the big 50 on Sunday that’s what she wants for her B-Day. So drinks are on me tonight see ya on Monday. :nod:

Hey Booster good to see ya around :D