DFI LanParty 875P-T LGA775 motherboard

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by socrat_bg

Hi,, i have DFI875P-T but the problem is fuge fluctuation of VCORE and i can not reach more than 4 GHZ even i am with wather cool Swiftech

plsss tell me how to do droop mod .and wath is the reason of this fluctuation

What are your rig specs?

you shouldn't need a droop mod on this mobo, I am only getting .01-.02 fluct and it isn't limiting me. What fluct are you getting?

please check the important threads stuck up at the top of this section, most notably the second post where it explains about putting your system specs into your signature for us (has images to help you get this done too).

this is very important for us to know what you have. The 875P-T is very strong on voltage so you should not be getting fluctuation outside of tolerance, even overclocked to 4Ghz.

you must have a strong 24-pin ATX 2.0 power supply to overclock this board. Even a decent 20-pin psu will not work well (and within a few days they usually stop working at all on these new ATX2.0 compliant motherboards)

Haven't measured my fluctuation , but If I got that doupt that withtout any mods could go 5200Mhz with high flux.

The only problem I got is 289Mhz line cannot go higher :( Cannot understand how the hell Fugger got over 400 fsb :confused: Dryice is -78ºC and I had 120mm papst blowing to nb and it wasnt even warm when I drived 289 :confused:

If you take a multi-meter and measure your 12V rail directly on one of the supply leads from the PSU, what are the voltages not loaded and benching? Can you check that for us? Either the psu cannot supply enough current, hence the voltage rails dropping, or their is a problem with vreg somewhere.

edit: Sorry for the mistakes. :)

Br,

MrBean.

Dear All,

We had posted normal BIOS dated 2004/11/30 with file name “75TLDB30_E0.zip” at URL http://www.dfi.com.tw/Upload/BIOS/75TLDB30_E0.zip for LANPARTY875P-T. Also posted is the correspondent Diamond Flash Utility with file name “75TLDB30.exe” at URL http://www.dfi.com.tw/Upload/BIOS/75TLDB30.exe. This version of BIOS had not been processed trough ECR yet. There’s urgent requirement since there might be compatibility issue with marketing E0 stepping CPU. We post it on normal website directly.

The major reasons of modification are:

1. Added strings of motherboard manufacturer and model name.

2. Changed the default setting of "BIOS Flash Protect" from "Enabled" to "Disabled".

3. Modified the default setting of shutdown temperature from 60 to 70 degree.

4. Enhanced the detection of E0 stepping CPU.

Best,

HH

angry's editthis is a bit late and I might have posted it elsewhere but I just found today 400+ emails that were not being delivered!