DFI LanParty 875P-T LGA775 motherboard

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone experience a IDE Channel install issue with this board? I get this error everytime widows starts. States it found new hardware "IDE Channel" then it's followed by a error the driver could not be installed. Something about wrong platform for drivers or something along those lines.

It's really driving me nuts.

hey guys, so now as we all know the new bios aint out yet (DFI better make it the bomb..as in the update to fix every single bug and allow flying oc!). i wanna ask u guys which bios version gives me a better chance of posting my 570jES so that i could tweak the multi down to other than 19x and run the system atleast. currently i havent posted my board once so i guess the first post i gotta tweak down the multi b4 iut doesnt post ever again.

so thanks guys and any more input or advice as in wut other settings should i tweak in the bios will be greatly appreciated!

thanKS!

please check the rules and the Important Info threads stuck to the top of this section, paying close attention to the second post in teh 'critical' thread (about system specs in your sig).

this helps us tremendously to help you solve your issue if we can see what is in your system every time you post.

Be as thorough as possible please. Voltages, timings, settings, bios version. The more information you give us about the problem, and the more details about your hardware in your sig = more help we can give you.

Originally posted by Angry_Games

please check the rules and the Important Info threads stuck to the top of this section, paying close attention to the second post in teh 'critical' thread (about system specs in your sig).

this helps us tremendously to help you solve your issue if we can see what is in your system every time you post.

Be as thorough as possible please. Voltages, timings, settings, bios version. The more information you give us about the problem, and the more details about your hardware in your sig = more help we can give you.

wut more detail can i provide?

settings wise...well... i cant even get into the bios..

i am using a xp120 though... ive got two cmos chips to try out... one containing the stock bios while the other has the latest bios which is said to be compatible wif all the latest cpus... sigh.