AG/RG, read this

slavik

Well thanks so much for your kind offer Colonel.

Yes, we could use your skills and knowledge during the construction of the new GSBSI corporate facilities. The hat rack will be especially usefull as you see he is already requesting more super glue. :D

Should funding come through the BOD will be sending you to New york for a meeting and head measuring with our founder, slavik.

PLEASE, only wear Blue clothing and don't make any quick movements when near him. He obviously has managed to get his hands on an exacto knife and when he starts running with it (well, gawd knows what could happen)

Do NOT, under any circuimstances get him whokers or any blowsky until he has finished and posted photos of Prototype #2.

Also it is important to bring additional camera cables so he stays on track.

Thanks for the kind offer and wonderfully crazy post.

Welcome aboard and I know you will be another great asset to GSBSI ("We Don't Do Yellow UV").

P.S. Pretty sure Hat sizes are 7 through 14. :nod:

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:nod: moley... I wuz outen my mind or duh country fer few days and was underwares we had alraddy gat duh name dun.

GSBSI on the NYSE would be just bout rat fer GetSumBluShettInc.

And it seems as in most starter up businesses the problems is money and since mR. Slavik don't do yaller and green we having hard time finding blue monies. Guess it will hav to cum from blue collar workers. Hehehehehehehe.

Blue Fund drive started. Please PayPal all donations to [email protected] receipts issued if requested in quintuplets.

Must be sancerely, RGone...shettmaster1

PS: proud to have gotten in at the ground floor level of rising company so can quirkly rise to the top and recuse myself from this growing mound of shett. PS:2 don't nunUHu guys step on my poney cuz wit iss much shett air gatU be a poney in hair summers. :shake:

I have already placed an orderfor more camera cables, and will be more than happy to draw up a few ideas for plans.

I will issue the blueprints as soon as prototype #2 is issued.

Would it be possible to make a sky blue color...UNC needs some representation here too. (And purple...ECU's gotta get some love as well).

Ah thank you so much RGone.

The consumate company spokesperson as I knew you would be.

Yes sadly the name is cast in stone but only for the U.S.

It does translate to Rgonian as "GetSumBluShettInc" and I am hoping you can use your influence there to get it trademarked.

Let me know the final cost and we'll send either Rgonian 32 dollar bills (UV Yellow) or 64 dollar bills (UVGreen) in a brown paper wrapper to your home (Please don't get it mixed up with the men's magazines again!)

Oh, Colonel Howard, are you familiar with the operation of a tranquilizer gun? May want to take one along just in case.

P.S. RGone - The employees are already calling the company sheet so they must have read the post.

I am well versed in the operation of tranquiler guns...even have one. Its a DeWalt, with 3 inch tranquizers....shoot somebody in the hand or foot, give them a minute or two to get relaxed after the impact, and tehy usually faint dead away. :nod:

:nod: ...them deeyam brown paper package shett agin. Won't yu naver let me live at thang down? How in hale was I to know yu wuz gunna send them complimentary tickets to the hockey game in brown wrapped package and I had to wait fur wife to leave fore could take look; an by at time the games wuz playD. Dang it.

Nass to see uh Souvern milEtarie man has cummed on bored wit us an tuh no he a trannie dart shooting .struKshun man. We gatten duh creme uh duh auntruhprooners fer shore.

I dew hope duh #2 revised is pretty soon tuh cummed out so the beeg boys well start to poney up the funds fer gatten the thang all raddy fer manfracturing. Cuz soon we can have the first ISO ain't that thuh first time we can get GSBSI unto the NYSE? Then we all be bazilllllionairs. I cannut wait.

Spoke wit minister of first cum first served hear in RGoneia an he sade no prolemo wit the name thang an we can have it shorely fur price. So please send plenty UV 32/64 soon fore sumwun else gat teh name.

Sincerely, RGone...shettmaster1 numerowunPR-GSBSI

:D ... it is just you. We wood naver thank of starten know company wit out axing you!!! Mose sartinly nut. We trying to gat all duh small shett ticulars outen uh way sews you dunt have to fool wit nunuh at stuff. Pinears an sperimenters ain't gat no time fer all at bizness stuff. We gat et all settup and den we wuz gunna have briter pitcher to shoed you. Not tuh panic man.

Hehehehhehehehhehehhehehhe.

I RGone...shettmaster1..doing PRstuff

I'm still waiting on that prototype gentlemen. If we ever expect to get production facilities up in time then we need to get a move on. Perhaps we should begin thinking about gearing towarss that new PCI-express thinger-ma-bob....since our prototypes are way behind schedule.