Anyone up for a post a pic of yourself thread?

elts_drac

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

slavik - your picture is just bootiful -

so, how you say, slavik looking.

Thunda, Winston, deejay & I were talking and we think the sweatshirt with "will work for bandwidth" may be a real trend setter. Hopin we can get some of Kathy Lee Gifford's kids to knock some copies out for us. :D

We were also very impressed with the nicely lettered "lost job, can't pay for DSL sign". The letters being nice and crooked and different sizes too. Sure sign of a well trained computer geek.

Wouldn't mind seeing another pic with your rig in it as well.

But please, keep the shirt on. After seeing the hair on those forearms, kinda figure you must look like Austin Powers with it off.

Just teasing, Bad Boy has you beat on the body hair. I mean it's close, but he's the weiner.

Keep up the nice work in the forum. (again, the facial hair thing - or had you just been on a three day bender?)

MORE pics!!!

http://img14.exs.cx/img14/6484/Picture017.th.jpg

http://img14.exs.cx/img14/8056/Picture021.th.jpg

Yes, the hard drives are connected to my newly modded gfx card!!!

I lied! :P

http://img14.exs.cx/img14/9312/Picture026.th.jpg

Guess who :P

My bad wiring skills :P (I have some UV sleeving, but too lazy to set it all up)

http://img42.exs.cx/img42/2851/Picture028.th.jpg

Originally posted by slavik

Yes, the hard drives are connected to my newly modded gfx card!!!

aWW.. man.. you had me thinking .. ''how the heck did he do that''.. these days with us crazy modders ya never know what could be true and whatnot..lol

Nice rig dude..

yupper ... just need me the 939 winchester big block and the dfi nf3 tranny ... then we be getting things into high gear :P

My PSU can generate almost 3/4HP!!! :eek:

btw, already flashed it to enable 16 pipes, my Vgpu is 1.4v so kudos to sapphire again for a great card ...

and I just realised why I am an ATI fan ... 'cause I'm a sapphire fanboy :P

Originally posted by THunDA

aWW.. man.. you had me thinking .. ''how the heck did he do that''.. these days with us crazy modders ya never know what could be true and whatnot..lol

Nice rig dude..

Whoa! Nice pick Kamel. (Another Brave Soul)

Not what I expected at all. (it's a good thing). That youthful exuberance explains some of those posts.

How come you are the only one that looks normal so far?

You may want to try some type of "Super-Hero" costume so you blend in with the crazies here a little more. Just a thought. LOL

Don't believe everything your mother tells you.

(Hey, you don't have hair on your palms do ya?)

Only sorta normal Thunda.

And who knows whats going through that head of yours.

Prolly frightening to say the least.

(we heard you were sinking your keyboard next!)

Originally posted by soundx98

Whoa! Nice pick Kamel. (Another Brave Soul)

Not what I expected at all. (it's a good thing). That youthful exuberance explains some of those posts.

How come you are the only one that looks normal so far?

You may want to try some type of "Super-Hero" costume so you blend in with the crazies here a little more. Just a thought. LOL

you saying i'm not crazy enough? *twitches*

hehehe

i am 19, but i try not to be a steriotypical 19yo who is short tempered and annoying. i do get mad from time to time of course, but atleast i try, heh. i look at others my age group and they disgust me. i really can't stand their immature ways of going to clubs and trying to be all liberal about everything though they know little of what they are talking about. if you hadn't noticed, i don't like people of my age group usually, heh.

oh well, i suppose my attitude is still youthful and aggressive, lol. i do try to work things out though and not leave chips on my shoulder, which i can proudly say i'm successful at. the only time i hold a grudge is with manufacturers and companies. really all of them make me mad, and their support (or lack thereof) really can get to me quite easily since i've learned i generally know more about the problems i'm having than technical support does =.