The please explain your HANDLE thread.

elts_drac

...BAD Will Hunting.

Here are the realities

1- Yes, I am a classic under-achiever, but not as bad as the Matt Damon character in that movie...

2- My name is not Will, though I've been called that online for many years now.

3- I use the name on every site that I do message forums on, so yes, to my knowledge, there is only one BadWillHunting.

4- Ferris Beuhler Rocks:

cameron5.jpg

That should be clear as mud.:)

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest caffeinejunkie

I used to consume massive ammounts of caffeine. Back when Jolt was in the cans/plastic bottles I would get a case every week. Ended up getting a stomach ulcer :P But the name stuck.

I've never been much of a caffeine fan (cola excepted), I've only had coffee twice in my life. Once, to stay awake to finish an assignment for uni, and secondly, to get awake to drop said paper off in the morning!

Worked pretty well, still tasted like dirt to me though..

I've never been much of a caffeine fan (cola excepted), I've only had coffee twice in my life. Once, to stay awake to finish an assignment for uni, and secondly, to get awake to drop said paper off in the morning!

Worked pretty well, still tasted like dirt to me though..

It's like scotch, it gives you a bang for your buck, but you have to develop a taste for it.

I used to consume massive ammounts of caffeine. Back when Jolt was in the cans/plastic bottles I would get a case every week. Ended up getting a stomach ulcer :P But the name stuck.

I had a friend go through that in the hospital like couple of months back. It wasn't from caffiene though....hehe

It's like scotch, it gives you a bang for your buck, but you have to develop a taste for it.

As long as it ain't like rum, cheap FYO from a young 'n dumb drinking session has forever given me an aversion to the smell/taste.

Then again, I ain't much of a drinker..

Guest caffeinejunkie
As long as it ain't like rum, cheap FYO from a young 'n dumb drinking session has forever given me an aversion to the smell/taste.

Then again, I ain't much of a drinker..

Haha I have a friend that after absinthe wont touch anything except rum :P

Haha I have a friend that after absinthe wont touch anything except rum :P

That brought back bad memories, the first time I had absinthe I was naive as I wasn't fully aware of what it was. Took half a dozen shots where it wasn't watered down or anything, the next day I woke up and my throat was burned raw.

Didn't have a hangover though, but it affected my second love (after pc's).. eating.