Official CASE pic thread! 56k BEWARE!!

good looking case man! how many harddrives? (your sig wasnt loading for me)
Just one hard drive. The drive right there by the 120 fans with clear plexie glass cover.the spec as fallows

The Rig is

Nf4 Ultra D

Athlon 3500+ Vince

E6 / Running @ 2806 MHz

BigTyphoon / Evercool VC-RE

1 Gig Gail Ones TccD

XFX 7600GTxxx

80 Gig Hitachi Sata 11

NEC DVD RW ND-4570A

600-Watt Sharkoon

SilentStorm 120

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here a pic of the hidden floor and DvD cage & DVD Burner done in plexie glass and painted black.the bracket with the two holes is two 50mm fans above the dvd burner to inclose the mix.all the wiring is under the floor and hidden in the drive cage. the floor sets level with the M/B

1003954gi4.jpg

here a pic of my ladys case before she got the RDX-200 her floor is metal

1003831uo5.jpg

1003934nf1.jpg

Well congratulations on your computer becoming Finnish :D

Haha nice job =D

Thanks man. that was real hard doing everyones in the house befor mine and seeing it seting in boxes everyday for two months

By The way Id Like to thank H-G for his going out of the way and helping Anita & I out We Do appreciate Everything He Did

Here pics of the two boys

Kevins that now has my Nf3-250 @345X8

Everything done in Fluoresent GLO at night Green

1003930pv2.jpg

1003957jz7.jpg

1003971us1.jpg

I see you did the hard drive window mod. How did it go? Also, where did you get those LED fans that have the black frames?

The HD mod I did over a year ago , the fans do not come with LEDs you cant get a good fan with LEDs so I put my own LEDs in. If the fan is all black I take it apart paint the blades sivler mealtic and then the color of the leds show real nice I have pics of step by step On putting LEDs in your fans If you guys are intersted in them

The HD mod I did over a year ago , the fans do not come with LEDs you cant get a good fan with LEDs so I put my own LEDs in. If the fan is all black I take it apart paint the blades sivler mealtic and then the color of the leds show real nice I have pics of step by step On putting LEDs in your fans If you guys are intersted in them

Sure, I'd be interested. It sounds like something I might want to do.

its cheep to do leds are 25 cents apace here and a buck or two of some heatshrink one rester depending on color reds leds like 1.7v and blue like 4v a drill and soldering gun and your done

yeah i drill the holes just down from the corner about an inch and aim the led strait across at the other corner give a nice pattern on a painted fan and a clear fan give off a curved look. let me find a pic of one of the painted ones

yeah i drill the holes just down from the corner about an inch and aim the led strait across at the other corner give a nice pattern on a painted fan and a clear fan give off a curved look. let me find a pic of one of the painted ones

How do you paint them, do you take the blades off? How do you do that?

Haha, so I just realized that I have a 19" LCD collecting dust, so why not make use of it!? Nobody else in the family needs it, they all have laptops.

None of my friends want it, so I figured, why not have it connected to my notebook part time to watch movies on from bed!

V2000939xyz002.jpg