I'ts good to see users pile on in.

P-nut

Hmmm been to Soviet Russia (1984)..... explains why they collapsed...

If you build it.......your quota will go up....so why build it!

But we are capitalists........It I build it... I can charge admission... and if they come, I can start advertising, and charge more admission..... and then I can start charging a surcharge just cuz... etc. etc.

I love it!:D

Oh and I am happy to see this forum.... you built it and I came (ewww, thats disgusting!) but please don't charge admission!

:D .........man I am liking it so cool like it is with them trickling in that I am hoping there is no huge rush here. Hehehehehehe.

I see SAE has made it and that is one fine dude for sure. I do not even recognize all the names now as they are coming at the rate of about 18 new members perday. This thing opened up on Fri morning if I remember and this is Sunday CST time uSa for me.

Yep, it is built and they will come is true I think. We have no advertising banners to cause the analog modem guys problems and we made every effort to keep it lean and mean so it loads fast and really that is how I like it as I must get around a good bit. This site is funded completely out of AG's pocket at this time and as long as he can afford it that is good for you and me. No banners and speed of operation is what we get.

I have to watch myself and keep my bandwidth down as I hate to hurt the ole boys pocket...NOT. hehehehehehehee.

Good to see you man. Hale yeah this RGone...

I used to be somewhat active in the old AmdMB forums, but had lost interest about two months ago for a couple reasons.

1. I did not feel like weeding thru the piles and piles of complaining only to very rarely find any useful info.

2. My Infinity has been working quite nicely and I have not had any reason to complain myself :P

I have been busy actually using my DFI to learn Linux too :cool:

Yea, very glad to see this forum is doing very well. Thanks to AG for paying for the hosting, thanks Alexia for being the webby masta!

Also thanks for Rgone also for helping out with people with problems. :)

Gee I really miss all the kids and thier silly little games at some other forum.... oh wait.... No I don't

A breath of fresh air to know there is a place to go for support without being flamed for actually liking and enjoying a product... even if there are certain .... growing pains....... but I am OK with that...and having fun with it!!

Love the board and hope to stick around!

MANY thanks to AG, Alexia, and Rgone (what DID he say??) and anyone else involved...for having the patience to try again!!

Some of us really do enjoy it!