Will This Psu Do The Trick For 4870 Cf

Chieftec 750CS

Will 4x18a rails enough?

Certainly got enough power but don't know much about the product. Do a bit of research on the net and look at some reviews if you can find any.

Regards

Paul

P.S. It would help if you linked to an English website as my Germans not too good. Picked out the important detail though!

Were is little clicky thing to change languages EN

Well i tryed like hell to find anything about that but no chance :(. And any different 2x3pin 2x4pin psus are way 800w+ beasts with 200eu~ prices so its kinda sucky :(

I did a search on the model number "CFT-750-14CS" and got websites in every language but English!

This to me isn't good and tells me it's not sold in Europe or the USA but I could be wrong.

You haven't listed the rest of your system so it's difficult to give you an answer either way. If power supplies by OCZ, Corsair, etc., are available to you at an acceptable price in the 500 - 600W range then get one of these.

Have a look at the recommended power supply thread on this forum and you won't go far wrong.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Paul

Stick with thermaltake or a mainstream brand if possible.

Thermaltake? The only thing worthwhile for Thermaltake is the Toughpower series, any other PSUs by them are JUNK!

If you want to run 4870's in CF and are German (Denk ich jetzt mal so :)), then get this BeQuiet Dark Power Pro P7 750W for 134